Michaels Stores

1.9 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
1.7 Ability to Telecommute
1.7 Wellness Initiatives
1.7 Social Activities and Environment

Comments

Didn't think about all the things my work accommodates for females until I answered these questions.

Terrible leadership and store management. Comments were made to all of the females on a regular basis that would never have been made to a male worker. It was demeaning to work there.

I love writing got this company. Great people great views.

It's about the same as any retail job. It has its bad parts, like low pay often times only part time positions are available, but the people I work with are fun and the customers aren't too bad.

At my Michaels store, women and men are held equally accountable based on the work they do. Accomodations for nursing mothers (including customers) are outlined right in the employee handbook to provise mothers with protection and dignity in our store.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Michaels Stores?