MGM Resorts International

3.3
2.9
2.6
2.3

Comments

Anyone who works here will say it is an honor to be with such an amazing company. I am grateful every day for my job!

Great company and employer

Great company and employer.

My team is great and very inclusive, but elsewhere there are issues with men and women viewing women as credible.

The company promotes and encourages women, but only the type who are willing to give their life over to their job...at least at the supervisor level and up, within most departments. At the salaried level you are expected to work 50 hours + continuously. You're expected to change schedules often and at the last minute. Maternity leave is just six weeks and only paid if you buy the disability insurance in advance . Very difficult to work and manage family at this pace, especially if you have under fives. If you can sacrifice your family and outside time then this company can do great things for you. I am highly qualified but left MGM for a job that allows better work/life balance.

Work in HR or Recruiting for MGM Resorts International?