MGM Resorts International

3.0
2.9
2.6
2.3

Comments

There are very few women in my department. I do a traditionally male job. Every day I have to work twice as hard to get half the credit, knowing fully that there will still be some of my coworkers who do not believe I belong there. I have made it a total of 17 minutes after clocking in before hearing a misogynistic or bigoted comment. I have to joke with the boys, take their criticism with a smile, and hide my disgust at their conduct. “Women in trades,” is given a lot of lip-service, but the actual experience of being a woman in engineering can be so emotionally exhausting that I come home drained, and hollow. Seeing the way men conduct themselves when they forget I’m in the room, hearing the way they talk about us, has permanently damaged my relationship with men in general. The things they say and think about even women that they love, women who have mothered their children, are heartbreaking. I believe I will rose to a management position. I believe I will deserve the position, but I will always know that the majority of my crew will insist that I’ve been placed in the position out of affirmative action.

Great company love to work here.

Anyone who works here will say it is an honor to be with such an amazing company. I am grateful every day for my job!

Great company and employer

Great company and employer.

Work in HR or Recruiting for MGM Resorts International?