MetLife

3.2 | New York City, NY | Insurance | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for MetLife are based on 1,612 ratings from 110 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at MetLife. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Epitome of corporate America they act like they care about you ... they don’t

A very equal opportunity and positive environment.

This is a company that does not invest in their employees, technology advancement, or training. I would not recommend this to anyone who is looking for a growth opportunity or fair treatment of employees who excel in their role.

Great place to work depending on the department you may be the only woman on your team

Fortune 500 company that cares for their employees!

The MetLife Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for MetLife?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at MetLife who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at MetLife

MetLife has no jobs listed at this time.

MetLife is an insurance company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. MetLife has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,612 ratings from 110 current or former employees. 15 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like MetLife and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.