MetLife

Scores based on 1,427 ratings from 97 participants

Comments

A very equal opportunity and positive environment.

This is a company that does not invest in their employees, technology advancement, or training. I would not recommend this to anyone who is looking for a growth opportunity or fair treatment of employees who excel in their role.

Great place to work depending on the department you may be the only woman on your team

Fortune 500 company that cares for their employees!

MetLife has definitely done its best to keep up with the modern trends of being an all around employer. However the breakdown in communication is very present and it is a struggle at times to keep up with the constant change that comes with communication breakdown.

Work in HR or Recruiting for MetLife?