MetLife

Employer Responsiveness
2.7
2.7
2.5

Comments

This is a company that does not invest in their employees, technology advancement, or training. I would not recommend this to anyone who is looking for a growth opportunity or fair treatment of employees who excel in their role.

Great place to work depending on the department you may be the only woman on your team

Fortune 500 company that cares for their employees!

MetLife has definitely done its best to keep up with the modern trends of being an all around employer. However the breakdown in communication is very present and it is a struggle at times to keep up with the constant change that comes with communication breakdown.

The company is unorganized and unsympathetic to family emergencies or illness. Training was ineffective, leaving us to figure out our jobs after we were on the phones. Policies and procedures are inconsistent and other departments are unresponsive.

Work in HR or Recruiting for MetLife?