McKesson

Employer Responsiveness
2.9
2.7
2.6

Comments

I was a subcontractor for a department that only lasted a year. I telecommuted and really only interacted with other members of my team, which were mostly telecommuting subcontractors as well. As a result, my experience is likely much different from that of a full time McKesson employee!

Great parental leave policy/benefits, friendly towards working moms/lactating moms. Opportunities for growth and development and succession planning

All management including senior management, should be required to attend management training courses. Some production numbers they want us to reach seem a bit high for what some warehouse jobs entail and makes for a stressful and fearful feeling that your job is always in jeopardy. Other than that, it seems like a great job to have. Vacation benefits are great, they offer a wellness program that will save you money on you health insurance each month.

The men in this company make more, regardless of experience, because they are considered a "minority" in a female-dominant work environment. It's great that they want to offer incentives for men to work for our company, to have diversity within the workplace.....however doing so by offering a high pay rate for a job equally performed by both sexes is disheartening and frustrating. I think ALL employees, regardless of gender or race, should be offered the same entry level rate (obviously dependent on experience and level of education/degrees) with the same opportunities for raises based on performance.

My experience with this company has been that it's very unprofessional and full of favoritism, especially if you're male. While they tout flexible work environments, that's only for the boss' favorites. There's little consistency in reinforcing policy. It's a great place if you're one of the favored employees, but can be pretty deflating if you're not.

This information is provided by McKesson

• 12 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Frequent social activities
  • Game room
  • Pet-friendly office

McKesson has no jobs listed at this time.