McDonald's Corporation

2.0
1.8
1.7
1.5

Comments

Great atmosphere, development opportunities.

I worked at two different McDonalds in my teen years. If given the chose between privately owned and corporate. Corporate is the better decision. It's always hit or miss with the privately owned stores, if you'll get a good owner.

I'm a fast food worker I don't expect much. I am grateful that McDonald's decided to give me a job, but I feel like I am not growing there. I am just doing repetitive tasks everyday.

McDonalds treats their people well but don’t expect to get past manager positions if you’re a woman unless you’re in Marketing or Digital.

Mysoginistic language was common, I was groped, harassed, and belittled, with very little response or repercussion given to the men who did so.

Work in HR or Recruiting for McDonald's Corporation?