Mattress Firm logo

Mattress Firm

2.9 | Houston, TX | Retail | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Mattress Firm are based on 2,487 ratings from 165 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Mattress Firm. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Mattress Firm:
From Mattress Firm:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Mattress Firm. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Mattress Firm logo

About Mattress Firm

Since 1986, Mattress Firm has made it easy to get a great night’s sleep by providing our customers an expertly curated collection of quality mattresses from the best brands. Today, with more than 2,400 neighborhood stores, we strive to become America’s most trusted authority on sleep by placing our customer at the center of everything we do. Our experts help more than three million people a year find the right solution for their sleep needs.

Committed to serving our communities, the Mattress Firm Foster Kids program, in partnership with the Ticket to Dream Foundation, hosts three collection drives a year in communities nationwide to help foster children get better sleep so they can shape a better future.

Jobs at Mattress Firm

Mattress Firm has no jobs listed at this time.

Mattress Firm is a retail company headquartered in the Houston, TX area with 5001 to 10000 employees. Mattress Firm has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 2,487 ratings from 165 employees. 46 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Mattress Firm and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.