Get Matched Hiring

3.0 Flexible Work Hours
3.0 Wellness Initiatives
2.8 Ability to Telecommute
2.7 Family Growth Support

Comments

Out of nearly 40 full time employees in the Greenville market there are only 4 women.The diversity is also lacking. We have one black man, everyone else is white.

I love this company I feel like I am given equal opportunity with everything even in my early career I've been promoted multiple times and there's just an endless amount of opportunity here. I feel respected and I feel like I have a voice here.

The company itself tries for equality in its administrative measures, but some of the people (men) are set in their entitled ways, permanently.

This us the least disciminatory company i have ever worked for. Paid matrenity leave would be nice, but they promote on merrit and have an amazing amount of female mentors at all levels of the company.

The company is trying to progress. There is a lot of work to be done though.

Improving Lives One Relationship at a Time

In 1986, three incredible individuals came together over borrowed pool furniture with an idea – a vision to create an unsurpassed guest experience that would revolutionize the bedding industry. That same year, their vision became a reality with the opening of the first store in Houston, Texas on July 4th and remains true to this day.

Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Mattress Firm Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: MFRM), has since transformed to 3500+ store locations and is comprised of three of the most unique and successful specialty bedding retail brands in the world – Mattress Firm, Sleepy’s and Sleep Train. Together, we seek to improve lives one relationship at a time – with Integrity, Service and Passion guiding the way.

Opportunities at Mattress Firm
At Mattress Firm, we believe strongly in promoting from within and offer a wide variety of opportunities, including:

– Retail Store Management
– Human Resources
– Finance and Analytics
– Marketing

…and many more!

At Mattress Firm, we reward success and foster a culture of fun and friendship. There has never been a better time to see what a mattress can mean to you!

Interested in career opportunities with Mattress Firm? Visit us at mattressfirm.com/careers or email us at careers@mfrm.com today!

Women at Mattress Firm