Mattress Firm

2.4
2.3
2.3
2.1

Comments

While I have enjoyed my time here, there is absolutely no flexibility. The pay has declined drastically.

Mattress Firm definitely has a well represented female executive team as well as special programs for women. I love the monthly LeadHERship seminars which are broadcast across the country for employees anywhere (men and women) to learn more about empowering women in the workplace.

Mattress Firm has changed dramatically over the past year. The culture of the company was previously employee focused and family minded. The growth of the company has changed the culture to a more cold unsympathetic monster that would rather make a dollar then help it's staff.

If you don't have children and can dedicate a large amount of time you will be rewarded. If you're a mother, or are planning a family if you don't have outside support it can be difficult to find work/life balance.

It's your basic retail hours. Extended hours on certain holidays and weekends. They hire and move people up in the company from within. Main concern is working at a store during a week day alone for 10 hours. There's no security alarm or panic button, so it can feel unsafe at times.

Improving Lives One Relationship at a Time

In 1986, three incredible individuals came together over borrowed pool furniture with an idea – a vision to create an unsurpassed guest experience that would revolutionize the bedding industry. That same year, their vision became a reality with the opening of the first store in Houston, Texas on July 4th and remains true to this day.

Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Mattress Firm Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: MFRM), has since transformed to 3500+ store locations and is comprised of three of the most unique and successful specialty bedding retail brands in the world – Mattress Firm, Sleepy’s and Sleep Train. Together, we seek to improve lives one relationship at a time – with Integrity, Service and Passion guiding the way.

Opportunities at Mattress Firm
At Mattress Firm, we believe strongly in promoting from within and offer a wide variety of opportunities, including:

– Retail Store Management
– Human Resources
– Finance and Analytics
– Marketing

…and many more!

At Mattress Firm, we reward success and foster a culture of fun and friendship. There has never been a better time to see what a mattress can mean to you!

Interested in career opportunities with Mattress Firm? Visit us at mattressfirm.com/careers or email us at careers@mfrm.com today!

Women at Mattress Firm