Malouf logo

Malouf

4.2 | Logan, UT | Consumer Goods | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Malouf are based on 769 ratings from 50 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Malouf. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Malouf:
From Malouf:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Malouf. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Malouf logo

We work to unite our compassion and ambition to positively impact how people sleep, work, and help each other.

Good sleep brings out the best in people. We spend every day developing, distributing and marketing great sleep products – pillows, sheets, mattress protectors and more – that help people sleep better so they can live better. When we’re not making amazing sleep products, we’re eating great food, enjoying outdoor activities, and giving back to our community.

From our inception in a two-bedroom apartment to today’s multi-national company, hard work and attention to detail made us what we are today. Together, we’ve created a unique culture that brings out the best in every employee. Instead of seeing hard work as the key to happiness, we see happiness as the key to success. While we always want to be among the best in the industry, we also want to be among the best employers, focused on a healthy work-life balance that forms life-long careers with the company.

Our corporate headquarters are based in Logan, Utah with additional warehouse and fulfillment locations in North Carolina and Ohio.

This information is provided by Malouf

• 10 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Employees gain one additional paid day off for every calendar year worked.

• Weekly Spanish classes

• On-site gym
  • Monthly salon services
  • Weekly yoga classes
  • Weekly fitness classes
  • Paid race entries for cycling and running events

• Frequent social activities
  • 100% paid insurance premium
  • 401K 5/4 employer match
  • Free daily gourmet lunch
  • Free breakfast and snacks
  • Company parties and events
  • Product discounts

Jobs at Malouf

Malouf has no jobs listed at this time.

Malouf is a consumer goods company headquartered in the Logan, UT area that employs 201 to 500 people. Malouf has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 769 ratings from 50 current or former employees. 29 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Malouf and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.