Malouf

Scores based on 392 ratings from 25 participants

Comments

Malouf treats all its employees with care and respect. I would recommend Malouf to any woman looking for a company to thrive in.

Overall, Malouf has been a great company to be apart of. It has been a great company willing to invest in my position and let me accelerate to higher levels to become a better working professional and want to invest back into the company.

Malouf just implemented special parking spots for expecting mothers. This was such an exciting and thoughtful surprise for the mothers-to-be in the company. Thank you!

Malouf is a great place for women to work. in our company make up there is a proportionate number of women that are managers as there are to women in the company. We are treated as equals, and are given opportunities to grow. I also feel like Malouf is always striving to improve our company to help all the employees, men and women, be more successful and happy.

Malouf is a special place. You matter as a person here. I have worked hard and my contributions don't go unnoticed. (Sorry for the double-negative all you copywriters out there..) But it's true! From my manager to my peers, I feel validated for my efforts. It's been thrilling to see some of the projects I've initiated be successful.

Granted, it's still a job, and you still work hard. However, Malouf keeps things positive and fun. We have lots of parties and activities. This has been a refreshing experience compared to past places of employment.

We work to unite our compassion and ambition to positively impact how people sleep, work, and help each other.

Good sleep brings out the best in people. We spend every day developing, distributing and marketing great sleep products – pillows, sheets, mattress protectors and more – that help people sleep better so they can live better. When we’re not making amazing sleep products, we’re eating great food, enjoying outdoor activities, and giving back to our community.

From our inception in a two-bedroom apartment to today’s multi-national company, hard work and attention to detail made us what we are today. Together, we’ve created a unique culture that brings out the best in every employee. Instead of seeing hard work as the key to happiness, we see happiness as the key to success. While we always want to be among the best in the industry, we also want to be among the best employers, focused on a healthy work-life balance that forms life-long careers with the company.

Our corporate headquarters are based in Logan, Utah with additional warehouse and fulfillment locations in North Carolina and Ohio.

This information is provided by Malouf

• 10 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Employees gain one additional paid day off for every calendar year worked.

• Weekly Spanish classes

• On-site gym
  • Monthly salon services
  • Weekly yoga classes
  • Weekly fitness classes
  • Paid race entries for cycling and running events

• Frequent social activities
  • 100% paid insurance premium
  • 401K 5/4 employer match
  • Free daily gourmet lunch
  • Free breakfast and snacks
  • Company parties and events
  • Product discounts

Malouf has no jobs listed at this time.