Malouf logo

Malouf

4.4 | Logan, UT | Consumer Goods | 201 to 500 Employees

InHerSight Ratings

Scores for Malouf are based on 438 ratings from 29 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Malouf

Malouf is amazing!! I’ve never once felt that because I’m a Female, my opinion doesn’t matter. I’m heard, I’m listened to, and I’m treated like anyone else. I wouldn’t want to work anywhere else.

I absolutely love working at Malouf. I feel like an important part of my team and the company. When I was hired, I was a few months pregnant and they treated me with complete respect and offered a very generous maternity leave. I have been able to transition back to work which has been beneficial for both me and my baby. My job responsibilities align very well with my education and I get to take on new projects all the time. The culture at Malouf is phenomenal, as are the people that work there. Working at Malouf has made me a better person and has helped me grow professionally.

Malouf treats all its employees with care and respect. I would recommend Malouf to any woman looking for a company to thrive in.

Overall, Malouf has been a great company to be apart of. It has been a great company willing to invest in my position and let me accelerate to higher levels to become a better working professional and want to invest back into the company.

Malouf just implemented special parking spots for expecting mothers. This was such an exciting and thoughtful surprise for the mothers-to-be in the company. Thank you!

Malouf logo

We work to unite our compassion and ambition to positively impact how people sleep, work, and help each other.

Good sleep brings out the best in people. We spend every day developing, distributing and marketing great sleep products – pillows, sheets, mattress protectors and more – that help people sleep better so they can live better. When we’re not making amazing sleep products, we’re eating great food, enjoying outdoor activities, and giving back to our community.

From our inception in a two-bedroom apartment to today’s multi-national company, hard work and attention to detail made us what we are today. Together, we’ve created a unique culture that brings out the best in every employee. Instead of seeing hard work as the key to happiness, we see happiness as the key to success. While we always want to be among the best in the industry, we also want to be among the best employers, focused on a healthy work-life balance that forms life-long careers with the company.

Our corporate headquarters are based in Logan, Utah with additional warehouse and fulfillment locations in North Carolina and Ohio.

This information is provided by Malouf

• 10 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Employees gain one additional paid day off for every calendar year worked.

• Weekly Spanish classes

• On-site gym
  • Monthly salon services
  • Weekly yoga classes
  • Weekly fitness classes
  • Paid race entries for cycling and running events

• Frequent social activities
  • 100% paid insurance premium
  • 401K 5/4 employer match
  • Free daily gourmet lunch
  • Free breakfast and snacks
  • Company parties and events
  • Product discounts

Jobs at Malouf

Malouf has no jobs listed at this time.

Malouf is a consumer goods company headquartered in the Logan, UT area that employs 201 to 500 people. Malouf has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 438 ratings from 29 current or former employees. 20 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Malouf and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.