MailChimp

Scores based on 321 ratings from 21 participants

Comments

Pretty great overall for a tech company.

The sick day policy was recently changed and you get a very small amount of paid days off which is not ideal for those of us with chronic illnesses but if that's my biggest problem, I'm ok with that. Everything else is amazing.

GREAT place to work.

MailChimp is the gold standard for female-friendly tech companies. While the founders and execs acknowledge that improvements are always possible, the opportunities and flexibility are optimal for parents (18 week maternity leave! fully paid benefits for you AND your beneficiaries). This is the most equitable environment I've ever worked in and they will have to drag me out the door.

Mailchimp is the most wonderfully diverse company I have ever worked for. Women are represented on every level from executives, programers, designers, managers and entry level employees.

Being yourself makes all the difference

This information is provided by MailChimp

• Tuition reimbursement