Time for a better workplace?
Get matched to jobs at companies that have what you're looking for
Get My Job Matches

Macy's

2.8 | Cincinnati, OH | Retail | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Macy's are based on 11,641 ratings from 814 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Macy's. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Macy's:
From Macy's:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Macy's. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Macy's Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Macy's?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Macy's who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Macy's

Macy's has no jobs listed at this time.

Macy's is a retail company headquartered in the Cincinnati, OH area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Macy's has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 11,641 ratings from 814 current or former employees. 108 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Macy's and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.