Macy's

2.5
2.2
1.8
1.8

Comments

No growth
No teamwork

One of the hardest companies I’ve worked for. Although, I learned alot. I learned what I do and do not want in an employer.

While Macy’s is trying to change the culture of their workplace, their are people in upper management who are not being held responsible for their lack of change. I do enjoy working with my immediate team and feel supported creatively by my direct manager but beyond that the company is not moving fast enough. It is also incredibly time consuming and difficult to reach higher levels of pay and positions and the health insurance does need work.

Almost our entire management team at my location are all women (with the exception of the store manager).

Macy's was an average place to work at best. I am very indifferent about my experience because the workplace offered the bare minimum in employee satisfaction efforts.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Macy's?