Macy's

2.1 Salary Satisfaction
2.1 Family Growth Support
1.9 Wellness Initiatives
1.8 Ability to Telecommute

Comments

Macy's could be a great place to work if they were more concerned with supporting sales and customer service than with trying to protect managers who abuse employees and customers.

Everything is set up to benefit Macys pocket and not ours.

This company is very fast paced and there is a lot of turn over, very regularly you would see new faces because people were always quitting due to working conditions

My manager would not sign off on my supervisor application because he has not known me long enough. I have been with this company for 2.5 years and was on the bubble to be promoted for the last group of supervisor hires. I did not ask to be transferred to his department (where my performance has been above and beyond). He could have asked for input from other managers who know me well but no, I (along with another co worker) was denied.

Repeted sexual harrasment from Co workers and customers was not handled properly. I was once told "dye your hair, guys think redheads are easy" when I asked a member of our loss prevention team what I could do in response to unwelcomed agressive advances from customers.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Macy's?