Macy's

2.4
2.2
1.8
1.8

Comments

We had a manger or “ supervisor named Brittany ! Macy’s florida mall! She is so sneaky ! She secretly acts likes she cares about her employees but will complain at every chance she gets! I’ve heard from former managers how much she so of report false information about certain employees to get then in trouble or even worse possibly terminated ! I’m all for women empowerment but she is the exact opposite ! She is not fair at all

Management at the Sanford location seem to not care to about doing their job. Will want management trainee to do everything and not promote you.

I worked with macys for 2 years. There is very few female upper managers and very little training for entry managers. We had very little to no communication from upper management and our successes were congratulated to our upper male managers. Would not recommend.

Great place to work

This is a retail job, bottom of the pecking order in a female dominated store (all managers except one or two are female). The scheduling is set week to week with schedules set every Friday, making scheduling for babysitters and planning around family harder.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Macy's?