Macy's

2.1
2.1
1.8
1.8

Comments

I loved my coworkers, but the management was never on one accord and it got very frustrating.

Macys at the Northlake location has a lot of flexibility when it comes to work schedules. If you like working independently with little to no overseeing you will get that here. However, there is no manager customer relationship or confidentiality. You have rely more on your coworkers than your management team.

Management at the Sanford location seem to not care to about doing their job. Will want management trainee to do everything and not promote you.

I worked with macys for 2 years. There is very few female upper managers and very little training for entry managers. We had very little to no communication from upper management and our successes were congratulated to our upper male managers. Would not recommend.

Great place to work

Work in HR or Recruiting for Macy's?