Lyft

3.3 | San Francisco, CA | Consumer Services | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Lyft are based on 1,083 ratings from 77 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Lyft. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Just grateful to work as a driver temporarily.

Anonymous Rater

It’s not bad but it is time consuming for little money.

Great until there's an accident.

had its perks on getting out meeting new people.

Too much driving to make a decent income in Sacramento

The Lyft Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Lyft?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Lyft who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Lyft

Lyft has no jobs listed at this time.

Lyft is a consumer services company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 501 to 1000 people. Lyft has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,083 ratings from 77 current or former employees. 15 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Lyft and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.