Lowe's

2.2
2.1
2.0
1.6

Comments

For working in highly populated male business, I feel that the company still provides great opportunities for women, and seems women as an equal.

It's better than other retail places.

My experience has been pretty positive. I have had no issues with access to lactation rooms and when returning to work after maternity leave my schedule was very flexible. I feel like Lowe's makes an effort to help their employees achieve work life balance. However, I am one of only three female managers at my location out of 12 management positions. The senior level management in the company are mostly male. Our market does hold Women in Leadership conferences which is definitely a plus but I do not believe that is a top-down intiative. The company broadcasts weekly "ops talks" and I do notice an effort to include at least one female each week. I do feel some of these issues stem from this being a company in a male dominant industry but I think the companu could be doing more. That said I have never felt slighted by the company based in my gender or paid at a lesser rate than my male counterparts.

Shows favoritism among workers, promoting within the company to higher paying position usually goes to men, managements ride their employees about every little thing, and show no discretion, especially to the ones they dislike....do not allow workers to have personal time off, and keep 80% it their workers at parties so they want have to pay full time benefits

AFTER 11 YEARS HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED, MANAGEMENT TEAM IS INEFFICIENT AND POOR COMMUNICATION. ISSUES ARE NOT RESOLVED AND THEY TOP YOU OUT IN PAYBUT CONTINUE TO ADD RESPONSIBILITIES TO THOSE THAT WORK WHILE OTHERSDON'T PULL THEIR WEIGHT.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Lowe's?