Lowe's Companies, Inc.

2.3
2.1
2.0
1.5

Comments

Treated female employees as if they had inferior knowledge compared to males for no valid reason.

The opportunities and equal treatment of women varied under different store managers. The company as whole valued equality, however the numerous complaints from men & women about discrimination from the store manager went unchecked.

Do not work here I was asked to work ridiculous hrs stay part time work on resets inventory and go out of town the only time I made decent money cost me my physical health mental health and family was never a priorty to them. when I got hurt I was sent Packing like it was my fault was never able to get straight answer on career goals and other women in dept was very rude and unwilling to mentor much less train always felt they could was going to replace me and you guessed it was never promoted only males that loved to sexual harass me and customers. I was treated like a another older woman that would be replaced I'm only mid 30s I let the boys know I was never interested so I was not a FAVORITE. store manager is a pig that loved to intimidate everyone never friendly. One thing I did learn I much stronger from learning from this mistake run don't stay on past seasonal you are wasting time.

Working hours are way too long in your feet on cement flooring. 9-11 hr days are exhausting and lifting heavy items for very low pay is not satisfying. We should also be paid d commission and OT for holidays. Fun team environment, but slow old IT systems.

The company itself is very inclusive but the customers are very biased.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Lowe's Companies, Inc.?