Lowe's

2.2 Flexible Work Hours
2.2 Family Growth Support
2.0 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
1.6 Ability to Telecommute

Comments

Has changed greatly in the last 3 years. No morale, leadership or guidance anymore.

So far I love it. Though mostly all of my upper management is male, they are respectful and helpful, and if contractors get rude with us they deal with them and are always on our side.

Both customers and other coworkers make terribly inappropriate remarks and made me feel uncomfortable constantly

The managees were mostly male and very degrading about company/product knowledge. Never went to work happy but needed an income for my college expenses.

Women are ignored. Customers who make sexist remarks are not challenged, but in fact are rewarded with refunds and services they don't deserve. Women in management are few and always treated differently than the males. I have to out perform and still don't make what my not too busy male coworker makes per hour.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Lowe's?