Get Matched

2.2 Flexible Work Hours
2.2 Family Growth Support
2.1 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
1.6 Ability to Telecommute

Comments

Very old school male. Look at executive row, 1 woman.

I work with amazing people but my store manager does not give women the same recognition as men, we have only 3 women in positions of authority and none are assistant store manager level or above.

My leadership team was very supportive, although I was only one of two female developers out of about 20 so group outings etc leaned very brogrammer. Co-workers were great. There were not a lot of women in technical leadership but VPs were making efforts to equalize.

HR SUCKED. Most of corporate leaned good old boy but HR went for flat out sexism. Dress code was about bra straps, skirt length, and sandals. No childcare or breastfeeding resources. No flex time. Very little in remote or telecommute culture. Difficult to navigate benefits. Poor maternity leave, no paternal leave. General obliviousness and tone-deaf patronizing towards women as company culture. Was getting better when I left, but not gonna lie - HR was the reason I left.

An unbelievable old boys club. I've been told I'm too confident, that I make men uncomfortable and need to learn my place, and downright ignored in meetings. All external teams that support my business are respectful, appreciative and seek my opinion. You cannot be a woman and successful here.

Spent 9 years with this company, in those 9 years I have never encountered a positive female role model. This is a retail environment, but the company does not grow their talent. Those in upper management are poor leaders, terrible managers, and ineffective bosses. The higher ups at corporate making the decisions for the stores are so out of touch with the store reality, that the decisions that are made are all based on customer surveys. Employee surveys are discussed but little is done to change anything, after all "its retail, what more do you want?" On top of this, the company restructures their corporate offices every year and their store management team every few years. Unstableven environment, and chances are if a restructure is coming...the news will break the story and the company will not respond with any communication regarding the news...they just let the employees squirm. Avoid this company. They are in no way loyal to their employees and yet expect employees to make Lowe's their first priority over family, friends, and bettering themselves.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Lowe's Companies, Inc?