Lever logo

4.3 | San Francisco, CA | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 4 months ago on Dec. 6, 2019

Strategic Sales Engineer

Full-time in San Francisco, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Lever support the things that are important to you.
4.9
Female Representation in Leadership
4.9
4.8
4.8
4.7
Lever is an internet company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 51 to 200 employees. Lever has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 258 ratings from 18 employees. 8 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A BIT ABOUT US
Lever was founded seven years ago to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: how to recruit and hire top talent. We’re building the next generation of hiring software that companies like Netflix, Cirque du Soleil, Shopify, and Eventbrite rely on to grow their teams. We've rethought the talent acquisition paradigm and are the innovation leaders in our space and looking for the right people to join us as we scale.

We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built so far (not to mention humbled to be recognized as the #1 place to work in San Francisco, as well as a top workplace in the entire United States). Our people are Lever’s biggest competitive advantage and we’ll continue investing in our “Leveroos” and people-first culture.

THE OPPORTUNITY
Lever is looking for experienced pre-sale Sales Engineers to join our growing team and expand our presence upmarket. In this role, you will partner with Account Executives to demonstrate the value of our solution to Talent leaders and technologists. You will define the configurations, integrations, and customizations needed to win new business and advise prospective customers on critical security and compliance considerations. As the product expert, you will also capture and share feedback from the field, influencing the development of new features and the overall direction of our product roadmap.

This role allows you to use your technical know-how to make a direct impact on our bottom line. Join us and help show the world why the most innovative companies use Lever to solve their hiring needs!

Check out Lever's products in action.

THE TEAM
We go to great lengths to ensure that every one of our prospective and current customers has a great experience working with our team, and you’ll be a core part of that. You should have a penchant for customer empathy -- you’ll be working closely with customers to identify their needs and pain points. You will learn how to overcome common objections and provide the answers to integration and customization questions, while also helping take Lever out to the global community.