Lever logo

Lever

4.3 | San Francisco, CA | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Lever are based on 242 ratings from 17 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Lever. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Lever:
From Lever:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Lever. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Lever logo

Helping the world hire with conviction

Lever was founded in 2012 to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: how to grow their teams. We're injecting the values we respect – collaboration, transparency, and humanity – into our software and re-imagining how organizations can think about growth, with talent and teamwork at the center.

Our passion for diversity & inclusion has been ingrained into our culture at Lever from the very beginning. We started our first D&I taskforce when we were just 10 employees, and have worked tirelessly since to ensure that our environment is a safe space, inclusive of all people, where Leveroos feel they can truly bring their best selves to work. We're proud to be one of the most diverse teams in Silicon Valley today.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Lever

Board

Executive

This information is provided by Lever

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Lever offers a flexible & unlimited time off policy for all employees.

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • Flexible paid time off policy.

• Frequent social activities
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Lever

Full-time | San Francisco, CA
Lever is an internet company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Lever has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 242 ratings from 17 current or former employees. 7 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Lever and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.