Kroger

2.3
2.2
2.0
1.7

Comments

Submitted two sexual harassment reports, i still have to work with this man.

Best place I have ever worked. I had a baby a few months ago. While pregnant everyone was helpful with working with my lifting restrictions. Right now we don't have a designated pumping room, but arrangements were quickly made for me to have access to a locking office whenever I need it. My husband and I both work there and they have been super flexible with hours so that we are never scheduled at the same time.

As a young mother it’s hard to have shifts that make you happy. It’s seniority based so the more years you have the better shifts you get but when you have no way to pay for daycare you can’t work. Crazy late hours.

Male managers treat female managers or employees as if they are below them.

The store manager felt it was okay to scream at the female employees on the sales floor, in front of other employees and even customers. He never scream at the men that way. At least not where people could hear. I honestly think it was because he was more afraid that the men would yell back and embarrass him. And he expected the women to just stand there and take it. He had at least three female employees walk out on the job because of it, one left in tears.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Kroger?