Kink.com logo

Kink.com

4.4 | San Francisco, CA | Entertainment | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Kink.com are based on 139 ratings from 9 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Kink.com. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Working here is a revelation in how a company can care about its employees, and still be productive.

Very unhealthy working environment!

Kink is not your typical San Francisco tech company with toxic masculine overtones seeping into the crannies of day-to-day work life. Every single day I look forward to coming to an office that values and respects my viewpoint and experience. Management gives every person the opportunity to grow, learn, and enjoy the work they are doing. At Kink, you are not a nameless employee, you are a respected and meaningful part of a team. It is honestly an exciting time to be working there; I love the fresh momentum and innovative leadership guiding Kink into a new era.

Working at Kink has been and continues to be an incredible experience as a woman working in technology. At the individual level, there is room and encouragement to grow professionally, as well as respect for life priorities (both at and outside of the workplace). At the team level, there is a very active focus on valuing a high quality technical experience in combination with valuing team diversity and growth. It's easy to feel very grateful to work here and is hard to imagine a better place to work in the current tech climate.

There is so much opportunity to grow at Kink! I can honestly say I love my job!

Kink.com logo

Kink.com is a respected and award-winning adult industry leader, dedicated to demystifying and celebrating alternative sexualities by providing the most authentic kinky experiences.

As the premier producer of adult media, Kink.com leads the industry in production, innovation and integrity. We strive to create the most authentic experiences, foster community and empower people to explore their sexuality.

Our company is made up of a creative and innovative group of professionals, including 40% women, a diverse mix of communities of color, and a strong representation from the LGBTQQ communities.
Perks and benefits include choice of healthcare options, delicious catered lunches, and a strong commitment to work/life balance, including unlimited PTO.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Kink.com

Executive

Jobs at Kink.com

Kink.com has no jobs listed at this time.

Kink.com is an entertainment company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Kink.com has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 139 ratings from 9 current or former employees. 7 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Kink.com and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.