King Soopers/City Market

1.9
1.8
1.7
1.3

Comments

Great job for a college student to pay the bills, I wouldn't be interested in long term or career here.

It sucks to this company you were just a number a very easily replaceable number they don't give a crap about anything going on in your life or the people in it you are nothing to this company

I do enjoy working for King Soopers, the people I work with are great but the management needs improvement as well as communication between staff and management.

Of all the minimum wage entry level positions I have had, city market is by far the best. I feel like the managers actually care about keeping employees happy, not just deadlines.

This job is a stable job to stay with but it takes a while to work to top pay if you don’t have enough experience.

Work in HR or Recruiting for King Soopers/City Market?