Get Matched

1.5 Social Activities and Environment
1.5 Family Growth Support
1.5 Ability to Telecommute
1.4 Wellness Initiatives

Comments

There is no HR department. When I made several complaints about sexual harassment by one of my managers, I was told to get over it, while still being forced to work with the manager sometimes alone on a regular basis. When I made too much of a fuss my hours were cut and I was retaliated against by our district manager and owner.

Constant sexual harassment. Spanked on multiple occasions. Management knew, participated, did nothing. I was 19.

My boss was, in fact, a female. Oddly enough, she does not like women. She was extremely unprofessional and treated me differently than any of the men on her team. The company had a good base culture, but it is slave work. I would never recommend this as a future job to anyone. I have never been miserable at any job and this made me anxious to the extreme.

I enjoyed my time working here. However, they aren't very responsive to employee concerns. Some women experienced highly inappropriate (sexual) language and advances from coworkers and one of the local chain's owners. In my three-year experience, the general manager was great (somewhat biased though-- he played favorites), but the assistant manager harassed me. This harassment included inappropriate conversation, coercion ("permanently" assigned me the more unpleasant tasks around the store), gas lighting, etc. Because he was management, there was little to no response when I reported my experience. Fortunately, he moved to a different store. Unfortunately, he became GM.

The franchise I worked for was a bro fest. Lots of derogatory sexist jokes, clear favoritism of male managers. I was once told as a manager that the reason I got a high corporate evaluation score was because I had boobs.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Jimmy John's?