Jimmy John's

1.7
1.6
1.3
1.3

Comments

Passed over for promotion for a man who was less qualified. I ended up doing his job for him anyway, along with my job, for the same crappy wage. Then he turned out to be a raging sexist who tried to make me do the most incredible tasks.

They cut hours of lower level employees for things such as pregnancy. They also knowingly fire female employees for the same infractions that do not get male employees even wrote up. They allow harassment to happen to female employees of lower status from coworkers and nonemployees. They replace female employees who do their job in preference of male employees. This is why there's almost no general managers who are female. It's a Boys' Club.

A great company. My husband had a stroke, which led to the discovery of cancer.
While I haven't been reimbursed for time off, I have been given extended leave on short notice and been allowed to retain my employment.
The manager and franchise owner regularly reach out to insure my family is taken care of; they've offered bringing meals, running errands, etc...my female coworkers are paid the same and offered the exact same advancement opportunity as the males.
Our company is a family. It is a great company to work for.

Horrible. At least this one. Does everything in their power to pay you as little as possible. Refuses to acknowledge availablility. Upper management gives no training and no support.

The first Jimmy John's store I had worked at hadn't had a woman in any position of power in almost a decade and the owner refused to train women. At the second JJ's there was new management and when they took over they looked for reasons to demote women including making things up

Work in HR or Recruiting for Jimmy John's?