Get Matched

1.5 Social Activities and Environment
1.4 Family Growth Support
1.4 Ability to Telecommute
1.3 Wellness Initiatives

Comments

I was a delivery driver for two years, I was offered a managing position. Knowing that I would make less money as a manager, I declined. I later asked for a raise, and was told that I could take the manager position, again, less money.

A female coworker, who was pregnant (and had disclosed this to management and the owners) wanted to become a store manager and was sent to training. She became a manager, but then had pregnancy complications and needed to take a few weeks off of work (doctor's orders). She was told that she would lose her job if she took the time off, therefore being asked to choose between her child's safety and her job. She was also told by male management that she was probably having complications because she was overweight. These managers had brought up her weight before and called her names related to her weight.

She ended up quitting. The franchise owners had no respect for her or her family/safety.

They are extremely sexist, and racist. They only look after themselves

Several sexual harassment issues with little support from management. Zero education on equality practices. Men are promoted over women. Women are passed up for promotions because they are pregnant.

There is no HR department. When I made several complaints about sexual harassment by one of my managers, I was told to get over it, while still being forced to work with the manager sometimes alone on a regular basis. When I made too much of a fuss my hours were cut and I was retaliated against by our district manager and owner.

Constant sexual harassment. Spanked on multiple occasions. Management knew, participated, did nothing. I was 19.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Jimmy John's?