Jimmy John's

1.8
1.6
1.3
1.3

Comments

Gender matters about as much as seniority here, which is not at all. Promotions and rewards are based on merit and drive. You definitely get out what you put in, especially at the franchise I work for. You’ll never find a more honorable and fair employer.

Jimmy John's was a very male dominated environment. Women are often demeaned, paid less, and weren't taken seriously

Little involvement by upper management. Lack of regard for biased treatment in the work place. Culture is only a half step above high school. In many years of management, I've always learned that management fraternizing with team members outside of work puts a strain on what should be an unbiased, positive and constructive workplace culture. When the top manager is more concerned with friendship than with what's best for the growth of their company, ultimately whoever the outsiders are in the workplace lose their voice and most times any chance of being treated fairly.

Awful. One of the managers was a total sexist and I have it all written down. I had to loudly ask him in front of coworkers and customers one day if I could leave for a minute to go get one of my coworkers a tampon.

You could always tell he hired based on looks, he was always staring down all the girls and was honestly shocked when he would look me in the face.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Jimmy John's?