JCPenney

2.1
1.8
1.5
1.5

Comments

It's ok but ure just a number

I feel as though the general manager at the store I am employed at is very prejudice toward individuals who aren’t white men. He’s not outwardly rude but instead of going to his employees with problems he has, he’s passive aggressive. He’s not approachable to those he doesn’t dote on, and he’s very quick to point fingers at the people below him when it comes to problems in the store.

JCPenney has the best maternity leave! I was 12 weeks pregnant when I started and was given 6 weeks paid 80% when I delivered my baby. They took great care of me.

The nursing room was a supply closet that was locked so employees had to ask. There was no privacy and it was cramped.

Maternity leave was nonexistent for part time employees (only supervisors and up were considered full time). Have to work every holiday, not flexible hours, and often hostile towards people which children who try to take time off to care for them.

Storm was primarily ran by women and employed mostly women ! The top manager was a female and she was absolutely awesome.

Work in HR or Recruiting for JCPenney?