Jackson River

Unrated | Washington, D.C. | Computer Software | 11 to 50 Employees

Ratings

Share your insights about what it's like for women working at Jackson River.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Jackson River. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Jackson River:
From Jackson River:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Jackson River. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Jackson River is a technology and strategy firm that supports and strengthens progressive nonprofits doing good work in the world.

Jackson River was founded in 2008 by veterans of the nonprofit world who saw an opportunity to help progressive organizations harness the power of open, cutting-edge technologies and enhance the impact of their efforts. Our clients include the ASPCA, African Wildlife Foundation, UNICEF USA, Special Olympics, and more. We stay small, we believe in what we do, and we go to sleep every night knowing that every conference call we led, every feature we built, and every recommendation we made is improving our collective lot on this planet.

Jackson River a fully-virtual company with a small headquarters in Washington, DC. We believe in hiring the best talent we can find, regardless of geography.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Jackson River

This information is provided by Jackson River

• Frequent remote work available

Jobs at Jackson River

Jackson River has no jobs listed at this time.

Jackson River is a computer software company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area that employs 11 to 50 people. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Jackson River and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.