InHerSight was founded four years ago to help women find great places to work. With employer reviews from women who’ve worked at more than 100,000 companies in the U.S., InHerSight is where women go to evaluate and get matched to jobs at companies where they can succeed and where companies go to find and support talented professional women.
What you’ll do
As a Sales Representative you’ll directly impact InHerSight and its revenue growth by leading the conversations, sales process, and final sales closes for companies in the SMB market. You will work directly with prospective customers (the companies rated on our platform) to bring them from prospect to customer as they evaluate their branding and hiring needs. In addition to closing, you will work directly with our product, marketing, and engineering teams to communicate what messaging and key feature needs are most interesting for prospective and current customers. The best part of it all: You will have a direct effect on companies’ ability to attract and retain professional women.
What that means
- Effectively manage a multi-threaded sales process and competitive deals across multiple prospects to bring them over the finish line successfully
- Collaborate with internal resources (senior executives, marketing, product, etc) to provide the right information to key stakeholders that will aid in future sales efforts
- Uncover prospects’ needs and proactively create solutions that will move them through the sales process with speed and effectiveness
What you’ll need to be successful in this role
- Experience with value-based selling
- Proven track record of exceeding your quota
- 3+ years of quota-carrying sales experiences closing in a B2B SaaS or recurring revenue subscription company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to drive high-volume, high-quality interactions and follow-ups with prospects
- Ability to identify potential prospects, appropriately evaluate interest, recognize decision-making processes, handle objections, and close deals
- Ability to create sales opportunities through self-driven prospecting
- Ability to manage a large number of prospect situations simultaneously
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with C-suite level executives and understand high-level executive decision making
- “Hunter” / new business mentality and self-starter
- Experience managing the sales cycle from initial prospect throughout all stakeholders involved in getting a deal over the finish line, from CHRO, CFO, COO, and CEO.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with the ability to deliver strong results each month and quarter
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools
This position is based out of our Durham, NC office.
InHerSight is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.