IHS Markit logo

IHS Markit

3.0 | London, United Kingdom | Information Services | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for IHS Markit are based on 444 ratings from 29 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at IHS Markit. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From IHS Markit:
From IHS Markit:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at IHS Markit. Your review can help other women find great companies.

IHS Markit logo

IHS Markit

IHS Markit is a global leader in information, analytics and solutions for the major industries and markets that drive economies worldwide. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to help them see the big picture with unrivaled insights that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in over 140 countries, including 85 percent of the Fortune Global 500. Headquartered in London, IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.

Corporate Sustainability is one of our five top company goals and is a critical aspect of our values, culture and business conduct. Along with being a signatory to the Women's Empowerment Principles (WEP), our IHS Markit Sustainability Policy and commitment to diversity and inclusion guide us to be a responsible employer and corporate citizen. We are proud of the continued progress in creating a culture of sustainability and a workplace where colleagues are offered excellent benefits and opportunities to grow and thrive. As one of America's 50 most community-minded companies in the 2016 Civic 50, we actively support our communities through philanthropy and citizenship efforts. IHS Markit colleagues contributed over 31,000 volunteer hours in 2015. This included efforts in EMEA, APAC and the Americas, supporting local efforts to support education, especially STEM, health and wellness and the environment.

Jobs at IHS Markit

IHS Markit has no jobs listed at this time.

IHS Markit is an information services company headquartered in the London, United Kingdom area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. IHS Markit has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 444 ratings from 29 current or former employees. 6 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like IHS Markit and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.