Get Matched

2.3 Management Opportunities for Women
2.3 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
2.3 Wellness Initiatives
2.0 Female Representation in Top Leadership

Comments

Little opportunity for career growth and no merit increases for top salespersons in two+ years.

They are trying to grow and evolve. Change is hard but they are committed

Anonymous Rater

IHS Markit

IHS Markit is a global leader in information, analytics and solutions for the major industries and markets that drive economies worldwide. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to help them see the big picture with unrivaled insights that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in over 140 countries, including 85 percent of the Fortune Global 500. Headquartered in London, IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.

Corporate Sustainability is one of our five top company goals and is a critical aspect of our values, culture and business conduct. Along with being a signatory to the Women's Empowerment Principles (WEP), our IHS Markit Sustainability Policy and commitment to diversity and inclusion guide us to be a responsible employer and corporate citizen. We are proud of the continued progress in creating a culture of sustainability and a workplace where colleagues are offered excellent benefits and opportunities to grow and thrive. As one of America's 50 most community-minded companies in the 2016 Civic 50, we actively support our communities through philanthropy and citizenship efforts. IHS Markit colleagues contributed over 31,000 volunteer hours in 2015. This included efforts in EMEA, APAC and the Americas, supporting local efforts to support education, especially STEM, health and wellness and the environment.

IHS Markit has no jobs listed at this time.