HubSpot logo

HubSpot

4.3 | Cambridge, MA | Information Technology and Services | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for HubSpot are based on 879 ratings from 57 employees

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at HubSpot. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From HubSpot:
From HubSpot:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at HubSpot. Your review can help other women find great companies.

HubSpot logo

Let's be remarkable. Together.

HubSpot's mission is to help millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.

You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more, and was named a Best Company for Women by employees on Comparably, and a Best Place to Work for Women by Great Place to Work in 2019. HubSpot was also named the #1 Best Place to Work in 2020 by Glassdoor's Employees' Choice Award.

HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), Portsmouth, New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), Paris (France), and Bogotá (Colombia).

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by HubSpot

Board

Executive

This information is provided by HubSpot

At HubSpot, our benefits and perks are designed to help employees grow, professionally and personally. That’s why flexibility is at the core of our workplace culture - to give HubSpotters the opportunity to create their ideal work-life fit.

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Frequent remote work available
  • In the HubSpot Culture Code, one slide shares a belief we hold pretty strongly “Results matter more than the hours we work.” What matters most is the impact employees can have by doing great work; but we don’t track where or when that work happens. Employees are encouraged to work from home, come in and leave the office when they need to, and take time off when they want. Employees have complete autonomy and we trust them to drive results regardless of their work-life fit or schedule.

• Tuition reimbursement
  • $5,000 Tuition Assistance
  • DiSC Professional Development Training
  • UnStuck Mentoring Program
  • HubTalks (cool people talking about cool things)
  • TechTalks (techy people talking about techy things)
  • Master Classes (anything and everything, from breakdancing to technical skills)
  • ToastSpot (Toastmasters)
  • HubSpot Women’s Group
  • HubSpot LGBTQ Alliance
  • Science Fairs (showcasing new developments in product)
  • Hackathons

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• 6 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 16 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • We’d like to note that internally, we’ve changed the language around maternity and paternity leave. We don’t use the traditional terms of “maternal and paternal leave” at HubSpot, but instead, rely on terms like “primary and secondary caregivers” as we recognize that family dynamics aren’t black and white in today’s world. We want our employees to have the flexibility to choose the leave time that best suits their needs and lifestyle as a new parent. We made this change to our global parental leave policy in 2018 in order to both streamline our global regulations, as well as provide the opportunity for new parents to take advantage of time spent with their baby, regardless of how they came to have it - adoption, surrogate, natural birth, etc.

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Subsidized child-care
  • Fertility assistance
  • HubCare: Our global Employee Assistance Programme, HubCare, helps support employees and their families as we face life’s different challenges. Often an employee will confide in their manager, a close colleague or our People Operations team when going through a difficult time and this in conjunction with our internal offering will be provided as an option.
  • Mothers’ Room: HubSpot’s global offices have private rooms for nursing mothers. These rooms are privately locked and include a refrigerator, a dishwasher, sink, and microwave.
  • ParentSpot is an employee resource group (ERG) for parents, parents-to-be or anyone considering becoming a parent. ParentSpot strives to make HubSpot a remarkable place for parents to work and be successful. ParentSpot’s calendar for 2018 is built each quarter around four key themes: Me Time (Q1), Modern Families (Q2), Back To School (Q3) and Unwind (Q4). Throughout the year, Adora Doganis our SingSpot office manager works with parents and employees to create events and programming related to the key theme, as well as ongoing opportunities for families.
  • The #parents Slack channel at HubSpot has over 300 members and an active daily with conversation about parenting, adorable photos of employees’ children, and advice.
  • One of our most popular programs is Bring Your Kids to Work Day (BYKTWD) where we invite children into our office and plan activities throughout the day to give them a real flavor for life at HubSpot. Employees bring their children, nieces, nephews, and even neighbors to take part.

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Pet-friendly office
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food
  • Unlimited Free Books Program
  • Free Snacks and Beverages (free beer, espresso, etc.)
  • HubSpot on the Town Events
  • Champions Dinners (for top performers from each team)
  • Mystery Dinners (meet new people from all over the company)
  • Nap Rooms
  • Meditation Room
  • Mother's Room
  • Office Gym/Work out Classes
  • Foosball, ping pong, PS3
  • President’s Club Sales Incentive Trip

Click here to learn more about benefits and perks at HubSpot

Jobs at HubSpot

Full-time | Cambridge, MA

Best Companies Lists

HubSpot appears on the following InHerSight best companies lists

HubSpot is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 1001 to 5000 employees. HubSpot has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 879 ratings from 57 employees. Employees have left 17 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like HubSpot and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.