HubSpot

4.2
Company Responsiveness
Female Representation in Top Leadership
3.3

Comments

HubSpot is a fantastic place for women to start and grow their career! Most specifically in terms of flexible work hours and paid vacation it is extremely easy to live a well-balanced life!

I have been at HubSpot for 7 years now. I started at HubSpot as one of our 1st bdrs. Over the years I have been a BDR, worked my way up that program and helped define our BDR program. Then from there was our 1st bdr manager then moved on to sales where I have stayed an individual contributor since then and worked my way up to our top role we have in our sales org ;) HubSpot is an amazing place to work. The people are amazing, you will get a top notch experience working at HubSpot. If you want to learn, challenge yourself you won't regret going to HubSpot. I also now work full time remote from Charleston, SC which I never thought would be okay and it was! I can't tell you how much HubSpot has changed my life for the better. I highly recommend applying or trying to get in. I won't and don't look back on HubSpot. I love my job and I love being a part of HubSpot.

HubSpot is making an active and concerted effort to improve gender equity in the workplace, but as in all tech startups, we still have room to grow. I know that our leadership is very self aware and that we do a much better job than most, but that's who we are as an employer. We should hold ourselves to the highest standard. I think that the employee benefits for working caregivers are fantastic, but I wish more was done to address cultural norms (specifically in the sales org). The white male bro is still King.

HubSpot is invested in their people and have a trusted and respected woman at the helm with Katie Burke. Katie is approachable, actively listens, and is also direct and realistic about what can be changed and how quickly. Many of the reviews are from women right out of college and I can see why they love HubSpot so much. As a woman with an established career and experience in other industries it sometimes feels as if I've started my career over at HubSpot rather than my previous experience and strengths being leveraged within the organization. HubSpot has gotten a lot right and still has room for improvement for women later in their career.

I love working at HubSpot. I am constantly reflecting on how lucky I am to have landed at a company after college that cares so much about its employees. Looking around the organization, I see many brilliant women in various management and leadership roles. Many of these same women are gracious enough to share their stories, journeys, and advice with others, whether it's through chats over coffee or by presenting at a company or women's group meeting. Of course, there is always more to be done to level the playing field in tech for all, but I know our leadership team is committed to diversifying and making deliberate moves to do so. My experience thus far has been phenomenal — I feel supported, pushed to be my best, and encouraged to grow professionally.

Let's be remarkable. Together.

HubSpot is the world's leading all-in-one software platform whose mission is to take a more human approach to marketing and sales. Since 2006, HubSpot has been helping over 20,000+ businesses transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. Consistently rated a best place to work, our innovative approach to company culture and career growth has helped redefine transparency, autonomy, and flexibility in the modern workplace.

HubSpot is a global company with over 1,800 employees across the globe in:
- Cambridge, MA
- Portsmouth, NH
- Dublin, Ireland
- Sydney Australia
- Singapore
- Tokyo, Japan
- Berlin, Germany

As a company, HubSpot was started to rethink how companies market and sell to match how consumers actually shop and buy. As a workplace, HubSpot set out from the start to create a workplace that matches how people actually want to live and work. From unlimited vacation to flexible work hours, we make work-life integration a priority. In fact, HubSpot cares so much about culture that one of our co-founders codified our approach and it went viral. Learn more and read it all at culturecode.com.

At HubSpot, you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, and your projects and position will have a big impact. Whether you're a new grad looking for that first full time position, or a senior manager looking for a new challenge in a growing industry, HubSpot has job opportunities for you at every stage of your career.

We are currently hiring for all of our teams including:
- Marketing
- Sales
- Product
- Engineering
- People Operations
- Business Enablement
- Customer Success

We invest in our people and optimize for their long term growth and happiness. Let us invest in you!

Women at HubSpot

• Tuition reimbursement
  • $5,000 Tuition Assistance
  • DiSC Professional Development Training
  • UnStuck Mentoring Program
  • HubTalks (cool people talking about cool things)
  • TechTalks (techy people talking about techy things)
  • Master Classes (anything and everything, from breakdancing to technical skills)
  • ToastSpot (Toastmasters)
  • HubSpot Women’s Group
  • HubSpot LGBTQ Alliance
  • Science Fairs (showcasing new developments in product)
  • Hackathons

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Subsidized child-care

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Pet-friendly office
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food
  • Unlimited Free Books Program
  • Free Snacks and Beverages (free beer, espresso, etc.)
  • HubSpot on the Town Events
  • Champions Dinners (for top performers from each team)
  • Mystery Dinners (meet new people from all over the company)
  • Nap Rooms