HubSpot logo

HubSpot

4.3 | Cambridge, MA | Internet | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for HubSpot are based on 846 ratings from 55 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at HubSpot. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From HubSpot:
From HubSpot:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at HubSpot. Your review can help other women find great companies.

HubSpot logo

Let's be remarkable. Together.

HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.

You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.

HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), Portsmouth, New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).

Information about gender diversity has been provided by HubSpot

Board

Executive

This information is provided by HubSpot

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Frequent remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement
  • $5,000 Tuition Assistance
  • DiSC Professional Development Training
  • UnStuck Mentoring Program
  • HubTalks (cool people talking about cool things)
  • TechTalks (techy people talking about techy things)
  • Master Classes (anything and everything, from breakdancing to technical skills)
  • ToastSpot (Toastmasters)
  • HubSpot Women’s Group
  • HubSpot LGBTQ Alliance
  • Science Fairs (showcasing new developments in product)
  • Hackathons

• Women's affiliate group

• 6 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 16 weeks fully paid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Subsidized child-care
  • Fertility assistance
  • HubCare - a free and confidential program offers a range of services including: Mental health and emotional support, work-life, and well being resources for all employees
  • ParentSpot program provides parents resources, activities, and a community of parents at work

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Pet-friendly office
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food
  • Unlimited Free Books Program
  • Free Snacks and Beverages (free beer, espresso, etc.)
  • HubSpot on the Town Events
  • Champions Dinners (for top performers from each team)
  • Mystery Dinners (meet new people from all over the company)
  • Nap Rooms
  • Meditation Room
  • Mother's Room
  • Office Gym/Work out Classes
  • Foosball, ping pong, PS3
  • President’s Club Sales Incentive Trip

Jobs at HubSpot

Full-time | Cambridge, MA
HubSpot is an internet company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. HubSpot has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 846 ratings from 55 current or former employees. 17 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like HubSpot and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.