HubSpot

Management Opportunities for Women
Employer Responsiveness
Female Representation in Leadership
3.3

Comments

HubSpot is one of the first tech companies I've ever worked at where there is as many women at the conference room table as there are men. There needs to be more women in upper levels of management, but they are working on that. Additionally, they are working hard to bring parity for women, for LGBTQ individuals and for people of color, introducing major initiatives to actively bring that type of diversity and equality to the company. There are still areas that need some work, particularly in sales with the old school good ol' boy sexist culture that tends to prevail in most sales departments, but for the most part, it's a fantastic company. Where I am in the organization, as a woman, I really feel like they have my back.

Mysoginistic leadership on a specialty engineering team caused me to leave.

HubSpot is a fantastic place for women to start and grow their career! Most specifically in terms of flexible work hours and paid vacation it is extremely easy to live a well-balanced life!

I have been at HubSpot for 7 years now. I started at HubSpot as one of our 1st bdrs. Over the years I have been a BDR, worked my way up that program and helped define our BDR program. Then from there was our 1st bdr manager then moved on to sales where I have stayed an individual contributor since then and worked my way up to our top role we have in our sales org ;) HubSpot is an amazing place to work. The people are amazing, you will get a top notch experience working at HubSpot. If you want to learn, challenge yourself you won't regret going to HubSpot. I also now work full time remote from Charleston, SC which I never thought would be okay and it was! I can't tell you how much HubSpot has changed my life for the better. I highly recommend applying or trying to get in. I won't and don't look back on HubSpot. I love my job and I love being a part of HubSpot.

HubSpot is making an active and concerted effort to improve gender equity in the workplace, but as in all tech startups, we still have room to grow. I know that our leadership is very self aware and that we do a much better job than most, but that's who we are as an employer. We should hold ourselves to the highest standard. I think that the employee benefits for working caregivers are fantastic, but I wish more was done to address cultural norms (specifically in the sales org). The white male bro is still King.

Let's be remarkable. Together.

HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.

You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.

HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), Portsmouth, New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).

Women at HubSpot

• Tuition reimbursement
  • $5,000 Tuition Assistance
  • DiSC Professional Development Training
  • UnStuck Mentoring Program
  • HubTalks (cool people talking about cool things)
  • TechTalks (techy people talking about techy things)
  • Master Classes (anything and everything, from breakdancing to technical skills)
  • ToastSpot (Toastmasters)
  • HubSpot Women’s Group
  • HubSpot LGBTQ Alliance
  • Science Fairs (showcasing new developments in product)
  • Hackathons

• Women's affiliate group

• 6 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 16 weeks fully paid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Subsidized child-care
  • Fertility assistance
  • HubCare - a free and confidential program offers a range of services including: Mental health and emotional support, work-life, and well being resources for all employees
  • ParentSpot program provides parents resources, activities, and a community of parents at work

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Pet-friendly office
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food
  • Unlimited Free Books Program
  • Free Snacks and Beverages (free beer, espresso, etc.)
  • HubSpot on the Town Events
  • Champions Dinners (for top performers from each team)
  • Mystery Dinners (meet new people from all over the company)
  • Nap Rooms