Get Matched

2.3 Wellness Initiatives
2.3 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
2.2 Salary Satisfaction
1.6 Ability to Telecommute

Comments

There is minimal female leadership above the assistant manager level. Store manager level female representation is less than 10%. There is only 1 female district level manager in my area out of six.

I had to quit because of how unfriendly they are towards women. I pumped for my first child in a disgusting public bathroom. And they treat their full time employees as trash.

Women seem to be fairly equally represented in this company from the top down. There are fewer women in beginning and mid-level management positions in my area (department supervisors and salaried store-level managers), however if you desire to create a career the company is good about providing the tools and classes needed to grow.

The Home Depot is an old boys club that pays a lot of lip service to equal opportunity, without backing it up. The most powerful positions in my store are held by straight white men, while women in lower leadership positions are counseled on softening their communication styles.

Horrible place for working mother's looking for equality.

Work in HR or Recruiting for The Home Depot?