The Home Depot

2.4
2.3
2.3
1.7

Comments

While pregnant completely ignored by management staff for promotions. It was obvious I became a waste of time. Harassment a big issue- was treated inappropriately and professionally by numerous men in management positions. That being said, many male peers were very decent human beings who managed to be respectful and professional.

This is a great company to work for whether you are looking for full or part time or looking to make this a career or just something to supliment your income.

Sexism at my interview & it kept up until I gave notice.

Sexually harassed by an assistant store manager, complained to store manager who did nothing. Physically assaulted by fellow female employee, complained to store manager who did nothing. Told that if I complained to corporate he would be the first call they’d make so I better “watch myself”.

The pesticides leaked and I felt like some of my co-workers and customers felt like I shouldn't do the same level of heavy lifting that my male peers did. Even though I was more than capable of doing so. Eventually I became ill with some bizzare unkown intestinal problems so severe I was unable to perform my duties and was forced to quit.

Work in HR or Recruiting for The Home Depot?