Get Matched

2.4 Flexible Work Hours
2.3 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
2.2 Salary Satisfaction
1.6 Ability to Telecommute

Comments

There's way too much drama and back stabbing. When you go to a manner in confidence, they then turn around as talk about your conversation with the other associates. I've been told by managers to suck it up and stop complaining by management, because I brought issues of inappropriate behaviour up to them and they didn't want to deal with it, so they try to shut me up instead. Very unhappy, but I need the money.

There are opportunities to advance but it depended on if the management liked you personally. There is a lot of favoritism. I worked for the company for over 10 years and I did have advancement and growth. The hourly pay could have been better.

Zero female managers. I was sexually harassed by MULTIPLE male coworkers, including department heads. I had one male coworker follow me home on multiple occasions (I walked to/from work, he drove and tried to get me to get in his car). Shockingly catty and gossipy environment. Rumors being spread, particularly about female employees, was staggering and usually incredibly demeaning.

I make $0.87 to every dollar the closest male counterpart makes. We have been working at the company for similar lengths of time, we have the same level position, we are almost the same age, and we have the exact same family situation.

The women and men have the same workload except the women get paid $2.00 less than the man. Also the women who have more skills than the man have to take on more to receive a higher raise (.50) to a mans dollar. Women are scrutinized to the point of quitting when we complain of doing double work when the man gets more for just showing up. In some stores there is so much favoritism going on that a revolving door of new hires is added. The raises are a joke for the amount of baloney the sales staff has to put up with on a daily basis. I.e. rude customers, threatening customers, out of date equipment, over working to the point of fatigue.

Work in HR or Recruiting for The Home Depot?