The Home Depot

2.4 Wellness Initiatives
2.3 Salary Satisfaction
2.3 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
1.7 Ability to Telecommute

Comments

The Home Depot offers a wide variety of roles to both men and women. For retail, the pay is pretty mich the standard. The company does offer perks to both full and part time associates. Overall its a great company to work for.

Overall, The Home Depot is an excellent place to work, for both women and men. I've been there for five years and am currently satisfied with the company so far. I don't have children yet, but THD do have resourses for mothers and expectant mothers. Overall, Home Depot is an excellent equal opportunity employer. Thank you.

They not only allow their male customers to hit on women employees, they allow them to touch the employees inappropriately and the employees will get reprimanded if they speak out against it.

Excellent. I am very impressed and see many women moving up the ladder very quick

Every store is different. I've worked at 3. Never seen a full team of female management, but there is always ONE female manager.

The pay was very low, even if you are a key player you only have one opportunity for review and recently found out you cannot ask for a raise. As in, management can only give you a raise during your yearly review.

Lots of work put on people who know too much, and you never reap any benefits. You're better off keeping your knowledge base slim and your nose down because unless you want to move up (which I also don't recommend, because from my understanding you will have to be a Department Head for a long time and the pay increase is minimal) you won't see any change on your paycheck for the extra hard work you do.

Other than that, your coworkers are great. There is definitely a team mentality within each store, but if morale is down, it spreads like wildfire.

The company offers decent benefits, even part-timers acquire PTO (sick and vacation). They have tuition reimbursement, and a lot of other benefits which are great.

Work in HR or Recruiting for The Home Depot?