The Home Depot

2.6
2.5
2.3
1.7

Comments

If you're only wanting to work a few hours a week as PT, then they are your place. PT cashiers received between 10-15 hours a week on average.
All my coworkers were great and we had an easygoing environment.

I enjoy my job, but wish I could get better pay.

There is not a single woman in a management position- it really is a “man’s world”

Some of my coworkers are the best people. It is easy to become overlooked, extremely overworked, and completely unnapreciated. Equal opportunity for everyone doesn’t mean everyone needs to be hired there. Easy to get too stressed.

The Home Depot is generally a decent place to work, but it is definitely a masculine company. From the management to the contractors, the misogyny in this company is ridiculous. Sexual harassment, inappropriate behavior, comments, are the norm.

Work in HR or Recruiting for The Home Depot?