The Home Depot

2.6
2.5
2.3
1.7

Comments

β€œ

I loved working for HD. I quit working there because of the manager at the time. You know the saying. One of my children still works there.

β€œ

I have worked retail on and off over the years and hated it. I LOVE going to work every day. I feel like I belong there. I am treated with respect, encouraged, and have a fantaπŸ˜„management team of both women and men.

β€œ

I am so happy to be a part of home depot. They are an amazing company to work for and do so much for their employees and their community. It is a company I want to build a career with. I know with home depot I can support my family. I feel lucky to have the opportunity to be apart of their team.

β€œ

They used to have meetings entitled Women In Leadership, but men complained, now it’s Leadership meetings. No more safe environment to express our views and concerns as women.

β€œ

I had a relatively good experience here. One of the three assistant managers were female, my supervisor was a female. I feel if you were capable they would give you a chance. However among the employees I experienced agism and sexism. I had one older male employee in my department that was outrageously rude, called me a snot nosed child and a bitch among other things, managements reply was to β€œtry and get along” he did not like that I had worked there for over two years and he was new, they asked me to train him and he didn’t like listening to me.

Work in HR or Recruiting for The Home Depot?