Time for a better workplace?
Get matched to jobs at companies that have what you're looking for
Get My Job Matches

Hallmark Cards

3.0 | Kansas City, MO | Consumer Goods | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Hallmark Cards are based on 1,360 ratings from 102 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Hallmark Cards. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Hallmark Cards:
From Hallmark Cards:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Hallmark Cards. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Hallmark Cards Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Hallmark Cards?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Hallmark Cards who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Hallmark Cards

Hallmark Cards has no jobs listed at this time.

Hallmark Cards is a consumer goods company headquartered in the Kansas City, MO area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Hallmark Cards has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,360 ratings from 102 current or former employees. 21 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Hallmark Cards and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.