Hair Cuttery

2.1
1.9
1.8
1.3

Comments

Crappy pay based on commission. Barely made a few cents over min wage most weeks. I think the most anyone I knew made averaged $8.50/hr. PTO is based on hours worked, and takes months to earn a single day off. Leadership at corporate level likes to pick on cosmetic appearance and will claim that causes people to not want to spend money with you. They also forced me to go into detail about a medical diagnosis I recently had and how that was “affecting my work.” It was none of their business and an extremely uncomfortable situation to be placed in.

Great company to work for. Lots of opportunity to grow your career and extremely flexible if your trying to raise a family.

I am at a slow location with minimal staffing so I feel a little overworked and underpaid for what I do here. The main concern is that we are open 7 days a week at full hours (although we are on reduced hours now) but the pressure is evident to be as flexible as we can to accommodate guests, which I get; but the compensation for the extra work just isn’t there.

Horrible

Anonymous Rater

For a company that employs 90% women there is absolutely crap health insurance and god forbid you get pregnant the TOP TIER insurance they offer will stop covering you around month 6! They absolutely do not want you taking the full 12 weeks they allow for leave and they prove that by not paying you a single dime when youre gone and you have to save every second of pto hours you can so you can still pay your bills. All cause you wanted to " be selfish" and start a family.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Hair Cuttery?