Hair Cuttery

1.9
1.8
1.7
1.2

Comments

All I want is paid maternity leave and good healthcare. These should be human rights.

The company is the epitome of professional, my only concern is accessibility to grow and prosper within in the company and independently, for example: Hourly vs. Commission and how to find a good balance/ compensation for time that is lost. Whether from taking time on a guest to ensure her/his service is to their liking to maternity leave. It takes a lot longer than 8 weeks (if that) to recover physically, mentally and emotionally. Everyone needs to be at 100% in order to perform 100% in all aspects of life.

Had to pump on either a toilet or in the break room w/ o privacy. No raises unless your prices increased, but then if you dont produce the right numbers they slide your pay from 50% commission down to 47% or 45%- but if you over produce for 13wks they give you less than 1% bonus.
Definitely dont feel like they value their employees on a pay scale. It all starts with corporate- they need to pay their stylists livable wages.

Best company I ever worked for

I hate to say it but this place is a place where women come to hurt other women. It is toxic. I quit after 4 years and a recent promotion because of bwing harassed by an employee and 2 managers.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Hair Cuttery?