Guitar Center

1.6
1.4
1.3
1.2

Comments

Toxic work environment. Constant sexual harassment and overt sexism from both co-workers and customers.

The one female leader that the Woodwind & Brasswind branch has is absolutely a dictator-minded "leader" that lashes out verbally on everyone. She is highly unprofessional, has no experience, and is a major bully to anyone that comes into contact with her while working. This is never an ideal person to have representing your company overall, especially your female roles.

This is a very male dominate company, where other employees and customers harass female employees, and most of the males don't care (obviously with some exceptions.) There have been many situations where other employees made me feel very uncomfortable.
Also, upper management does not seem to care about female employee opinions, and I have seen this demonstrated by GMs and higher.

Boys club. Degrading male leadership that bashed females and males not part of the boys club. Senior VP would degrade people based on appearance behind their back.

My supervisor is very passive aggressive and rude to me on a regular basis. He is unpleasant to all of us regardless of gender. However my male colleagues have noticed he is rudest to me.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Guitar Center?