Google

Management Opportunities for Women
3.2
Female Representation in Leadership
3.0

Comments

Fantastic company.

My time at Google was a mix of appreciating and enjoying many perks that were amazing and hard to find anywhere else, but also struggling because diversity was pushed, but not truly accepting of all people. Only a certain type of diversity is accepted at Google and if you fit into that mold you will thrive, otherwise you need to be prepared to fake it to protect your job.

Google search is probably slightly worse than other Google orgs in terms of women friendliness. They are taking steps to improve on this front recently. And everything taken into account, it is slightly better than what I'll get from other companies. I just want to point out that this is very different from the rosy picture that Google presents to the public so women coming to work here won't be blindsided by the open, in-you-face bias + denial of bias that is commonplace practice here as I was.

I was inspired to work with bright individuals

Good company for work!

Anonymous Rater

Work in HR or Recruiting for Google?