Google

3.8 | Mountain View, CA | Internet | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Google are based on 3,835 ratings from 296 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Google. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Don't like, I'm burning all the time there

I would like to see more woman in management positions and also equal pay for women compared to their male coworkers.

Everyone there knows what they’re doing, and all of the systems just work well as long as you get your work done. It’s not your typical corporate setting, so you can really make your work experience your own.

Great

Anonymous Rater

Chaotic internally- extreme work environment with nice perks.

The Google Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Google?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Google who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Google

Google has no jobs listed at this time.

Google is an internet company headquartered in the Mountain View, CA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Google has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 3,835 ratings from 296 current or former employees. 46 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Google and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.