GoDaddy

3.0
2.9
2.7
2.5

Comments

I feel the company is great when it comes to equality... and they really used to know how to take care if their employees. They indicate they are hiring you as customer support and technical support, but all they care about is your sales. They constantly increase quotas, while reducing your pay/ bonus at the same time, and no where near enough training or support.

I honestly love working for this company.

I cannot say more positive things about my time at GoDaddy so far. I am recognized for what I do well and am rewarded with opportunities to continue growing in my career here. I have found a fantastic mentor/sponsor and love the flexible work culture.

GoDaddy is serious about gender equity and promoting an inclusive work environment. They were one of the first companies to share salary data broken out by gender. They have an active partnership with the Clayman Institute for Gender Studies at Stanford and they are piloting new techniques to remove unconscious bias from hiring and promotion processes. Flexible work environment. A great place to work!

Godaddy has good intentions but falls flat in regards to women in tech.

At GoDaddy we're pulling for small business. Help us transform the global economy, one entrepreneur at a time.

GoDaddy helps the world easily start, confidently grow, and successfully run an online presence. GoDaddy was born to give people an easy, affordable way to get their ideas online. Today, we have millions of customers around the world, but our goal hasn't changed. We’re here to help people easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures - online and off!

Women at GoDaddy

This information is provided by GoDaddy

Board

Executive

This information is provided by GoDaddy

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Occasional remote work available
  • There is a core work schedule as a company, but this may vary by team or location. This can also change due to timezones, location, or situations that require as such.

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• 12 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 12 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • Full-Time Employees:
  • Beginning on the first day of employment, full-time exempt employees are eligible to take twelve weeks of Parental Leave, paid at 100% of the employee’s base salary, upon the birth or adoption of the child(ren).
  • Part-Time Employees:
  • Part-time exempt employees with three or more years of service are eligible to take three weeks of Parental Leave, paid at 100% of the
  • employee’s base salary, upon the birth or adoption of the child(ren).

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Subsidized child-care
  • Fertility assistance
  • Adoptive assistance

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Occasional social activities
  • Game room
  • Subsidized food

GoDaddy has no jobs listed at this time.