Follett Higher Education Group

2.1
1.8
1.8
1.7

Comments

Best company ever, lots of opportunities for growing. Very rewarding.

Fun.

Constantly cutting hours and forcing good employees to leave. No paid maternity leave. Forced to take vacation days when school closed for break. Potential to move up, but only by serious advocating for yourself. Also seems like a dying company.

I worked in a store that they ram for a university and the manager was allowed to be as sexist, racist, and ablest as he wanted. The corporate level gave managers more control over policies than they should have. I would give the manager requests for accomdiations and he buried them with a bunch of other papers on his desk. When they talked budget cuts, I was let go even though several younger and more attractive ladies were hired AFTER me. The only two he let go were myself and an African-American woman. I filed a complaint with the federal government because I felt my rights were violated due to the ADA and they denied me giving them documentation of a disability because the manager was allowed to bury it. They also made it seem in the EEOC findings I was fired when the state of New Jersey was told I was laid off. And to add insult to injury, the manager was transferred to another location when the university did not renew their contract with the company! This company is full of bigots and micromanages and will press women at every opportunity. STAY AWAY!

This company does not care about their employees. Only how much money they can make. They cycled out employees every 10 weeks and had no oportunity for growth.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Follett Higher Education Group?