Fidelity Investments

3.3 Social Activities and Environment
3.2 Company Responsiveness
3.0 Flexible Work Hours
2.6 Ability to Telecommute

Comments

Great place to start of a career but most client facing roles do not have a flexible work schedule. Your experience in those areas is dependent on the manager, not the company overall.

Extremely strict guidelines for compliance.

Loved my time at Fidelity. Extremely generous maternity and paternity policies, flexible PTO, onsite gyms, high 401k match and profit-sharing. There's no wonder they call Fidelity the "golden handcuffs." The only suggestion I'd have would be to offer onsite childcare, especially for urban regions.

While there are a lot of women in leadership across the company, that's not really the case in Utah, at least at the manager level. It has gotten better over the past few years with more senior level women leaders. I feel this is mainly because not many women can make it through the early part of their career due to shift and role inflexibility.

There is an intense "dude bro" culture at this site. Women don't want Robbie constantly asked if they want to do push ups or go to an intense work out session by their Vice President. It's disturbing.

At Fidelity, we're all about helping our customers live the lives they want. From the 23 million people investing their life savings, to the 20,000 businesses managing their employee benefits programs, to the 10,000 advisors and institutions needing innovative technology solutions to invest their clients' money, everything we do is done to help them achieve their goals.

As a privately held company, we believe that a nurturing work environment attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to being a place where people want to work. For the women who thrive at Fidelity, we know that our strengths deliver amazing results: the ability to respond with compassion and respect, the insights that underpin the achievement of long-term goals, and the pride that comes with getting the details just right. We are, and always have been, a company that respects the value of our women associates, who contribute at every level of the organization.

This information is provided by Fidelity Investments

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)

• Tuition reimbursement

• Catch-Up Contributions

• Subsidized food

Fidelity Investments Is Hiring

Financial Consultant - Washington, DC

Full-time | Washington, D.C.
Details