Fidelity Investments logo

Fidelity Investments

3.8 | Boston, MA | Financial Services | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Fidelity Investments are based on 3,225 ratings from 214 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Fidelity Investments. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Fidelity Investments:
From Fidelity Investments:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Fidelity Investments. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Fidelity Investments logo

About Fidelity Investments

At Fidelity, we're all about helping our customers live the lives they want. From the 23 million people investing their life savings, to the 20,000 businesses managing their employee benefits programs, to the 10,000 advisors and institutions needing innovative technology solutions to invest their clients' money, everything we do is done to help them achieve their goals.

As a privately held company, we believe that a nurturing work environment attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to being a place where people want to work. For the women who thrive at Fidelity, we know that our strengths deliver amazing results: the ability to respond with compassion and respect, the insights that underpin the achievement of long-term goals, and the pride that comes with getting the details just right. We are, and always have been, a company that respects the value of our women associates, who contribute at every level of the organization.

This information is provided by Fidelity Investments

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)

• Tuition reimbursement

• 401K Contributions
  • Catch-Up Contributions

• Subsidized food

Jobs at Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments has no jobs listed at this time.

Fidelity Investments is a financial services company headquartered in the Boston, MA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Fidelity Investments has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 3,225 ratings from 214 current or former employees. 46 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Fidelity Investments and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.