Fidelity Investments

3.8 | Boston, MA | Financial Services | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Scores for Fidelity Investments are based on 2,816 ratings from 186 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Fidelity Investments

Fidelity is a great place to work for anyone. They are very inclusive of all genders and have great support for women and the LBGTQ community. Health care is awesome. I think everyone would agree that the pay isn’t always the highest, but with all of the benefits offered it could actually mean more for some people than If they worked somewhere else. Generally overall very satisfied with my choice of working there.

Great company and benefits, just the role or industry I want to be in

The job itself was torturous, but that’s just customer service. There were many women in leadership positions, and networking groups for female employees—which I participated in. If I ever want to start a family, I’ll probably go back to Fidelity. They offer generous maternity (and paternity) leave and have excellent health insurance.

High stress environment, and very ruthless with those in early career. Especially if you're pregnant.

Great company, pay, PTO, maternity leave. Really nothing bad to say.

At Fidelity, we're all about helping our customers live the lives they want. From the 23 million people investing their life savings, to the 20,000 businesses managing their employee benefits programs, to the 10,000 advisors and institutions needing innovative technology solutions to invest their clients' money, everything we do is done to help them achieve their goals.

As a privately held company, we believe that a nurturing work environment attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to being a place where people want to work. For the women who thrive at Fidelity, we know that our strengths deliver amazing results: the ability to respond with compassion and respect, the insights that underpin the achievement of long-term goals, and the pride that comes with getting the details just right. We are, and always have been, a company that respects the value of our women associates, who contribute at every level of the organization.

This information is provided by Fidelity Investments

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)

• Tuition reimbursement

• Employee Discount Program
  • 401K Contributions
  • Catch-Up Contributions

• Subsidized food

Fidelity Investments has no jobs listed at this time.