Fidelity Investments

3.5
3.3
3.1
2.6

Comments

There are 3 offices in the San Diego area, and the ratio of men to women is at terrible. Probably like a 4:1 or 5:1 ratio.
It’s terrible.

In UX Design, if you're a mid- or senior-level contractor, they will never be able to convert you to full-time employee. (If you're brought in at a junior level, however, chances are good.) Direct managers are awesome to contractors and do the best they can to make them part of the team and protect them, but upper mgmt considers contractors to be expendable... Even though they're often the most senior researchers and designers. If you're a higher level contractor, expect great day-to-day working conditions but a serious lack of stability / job security.

They have good junior level support in place for women, but few part time and telecommuting opportunities at a senior level for women, especially in client facing roles like the investor centers.

Fidelity used to be the perfect place to work. This year they made a lot of changes that are negatively impacting their employees and their customers.

I'm blown away by how valued and supported I feel at Fidelity Investments.

At Fidelity, we're all about helping our customers live the lives they want. From the 23 million people investing their life savings, to the 20,000 businesses managing their employee benefits programs, to the 10,000 advisors and institutions needing innovative technology solutions to invest their clients' money, everything we do is done to help them achieve their goals.

As a privately held company, we believe that a nurturing work environment attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to being a place where people want to work. For the women who thrive at Fidelity, we know that our strengths deliver amazing results: the ability to respond with compassion and respect, the insights that underpin the achievement of long-term goals, and the pride that comes with getting the details just right. We are, and always have been, a company that respects the value of our women associates, who contribute at every level of the organization.

This information is provided by Fidelity Investments

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)

• Tuition reimbursement

• Catch-Up Contributions

• Subsidized food

Fidelity Investments Is Hiring

Financial Consultant - Washington, DC

Full-time | Washington, D.C.
Details