Fidelity Investments

3.4 Company Responsiveness
3.3 Social Activities and Environment
3.1 Flexible Work Hours
2.7 Ability to Telecommute

Comments

They have good junior level support in place for women, but few part time and telecommuting opportunities at a senior level for women, especially in client facing roles like the investor centers.

Fidelity used to be the perfect place to work. This year they made a lot of changes that are negatively impacting their employees and their customers.

I'm blown away by how valued and supported I feel at Fidelity Investments.

I love Fidelity. They have been putting a focus on hiring woman because they are aware of how male dominated the industry can be. But like some people have pointed out that does still show i the higher leadership roles, which are mostly men. Mid-level management has lots of woman though! And we are run by a female CEO from the Johnson Family. I will agree that we are paid less than the industry standard, but our benefits are bar none. And sure we can have totally flex schedules, but they are working on ways to make that work for us, while also making sure the customers are still being taken care of. And working from home for some roles just doesnt work, because of FINRA and SEC rules for how client and trade information is saved. We have some of the best, if not the best, benefits around, so for me the things we lack aren't the end of the world. They do tons to support families, from Maternity leave, to emergency drop in care. I'd say those with families have more opportunities to use the benefits than I currently do. But we have PTO we can use for what we need, be that sick days or vacation they made it one bucket so we could use it more flexibly. As well as tuition reimbursement, which is HUGE! I think it's fair to say nothing is perfect, but I think Fidelity is a great place to work.

Great place to start of a career but most client facing roles do not have a flexible work schedule. Your experience in those areas is dependent on the manager, not the company overall.

At Fidelity, we're all about helping our customers live the lives they want. From the 23 million people investing their life savings, to the 20,000 businesses managing their employee benefits programs, to the 10,000 advisors and institutions needing innovative technology solutions to invest their clients' money, everything we do is done to help them achieve their goals.

As a privately held company, we believe that a nurturing work environment attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to being a place where people want to work. For the women who thrive at Fidelity, we know that our strengths deliver amazing results: the ability to respond with compassion and respect, the insights that underpin the achievement of long-term goals, and the pride that comes with getting the details just right. We are, and always have been, a company that respects the value of our women associates, who contribute at every level of the organization.

This information is provided by Fidelity Investments

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)

• Tuition reimbursement

• Catch-Up Contributions

• Subsidized food

Fidelity Investments Is Hiring

Financial Consultant - Washington, DC

Full-time | Washington, D.C.
Details