Expel, Inc logo

Expel, Inc

4.7 | Herndon, VA | Computer & Network Security | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Expel, Inc are based on 173 ratings from 13 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Expel, Inc. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Expel, Inc:
From Expel, Inc:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Expel, Inc. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Expel, Inc logo

We create space for our customers to do what they love about security (even if it's not thinking about it).

The combination of the Expel Workbench™ and Expel analysts monitoring our customers' environment 24x7 provide transparent managed security that finds attackers and gives them the answers they need to kick them out and keep them out.

We also believe that if we take care of our tribe, they’ll take care of customers. That attitude is core to our culture. And we’ve worked hard to create a space where employees can do what they love. We know you have options and we’re hoping you’ll make us one of them. If you’re looking for a job with a mission to match your skills then we want to hear from you.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Expel, Inc

• 12 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 12 weeks unpaid paternity leave
  • 12 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • 12 weeks unpaid adoptive leave
  • Parental leave is available in the twelve months following the birth, foster, or adoption of a child.

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Herndon, VA
  • Los Angeles, CA
  • New York City, NY
| Can work remote
Expel, Inc is a computer & network security company headquartered in the Herndon, VA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Expel, Inc has a 4.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 173 ratings from 13 current or former employees. 6 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Expel, Inc and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.