Expel, Inc

Scores based on 161 ratings from 12 participants

Comments

Let's be honest, cybersecurity skews heavily male and there's plenty of macho cowboy bullshit. I'm happy to say that Expel is not like that, or I would not be here. The founders are genuinely trying to create a workplace culture that respects and supports employees. They know you can't just say that—you have to mean it, and prove it with visible action. Everyone in the company knows what bad management looks like and we're determined to not make those mistakes. It's a thoughtful, deliberate, and open-minded culture that encourages dissent, and where we expect to make mistakes and learn from them. Greater diversity will only make us smarter, more innovative, and better able to compete.

Having worked with the management in the past, I've seen their commitment to diversity in all areas, including hiring, promotions and management opportunities.

The company is an open and inviting place to work. The leadership team actively works to ensure that decisions are transparent and inclusive.

Everyone involved in the company displays, and to my best knowledge harbors, no negative opinions or stereotypes in regards to women in the professional world at any level. There have been multiple discussions about the value having a diverse (and this means diverse in all ways, not just gender or race etc) workforce as it adds both obvious and intangible benefits to the positive culture of a business.

Expel is a growing startup in information security with fantastic people. We recognize the benefits of a diverse team.

We create space for our customers to do what they love about security (even if it's not thinking about it).

The combination of the Expel Workbench™ and Expel analysts monitoring our customers' environment 24x7 provide transparent managed security that finds attackers and gives them the answers they need to kick them out and keep them out.

We also believe that if we take care of our tribe, they’ll take care of customers. That attitude is core to our culture. And we’ve worked hard to create a space where employees can do what they love. We know you have options and we’re hoping you’ll make us one of them. If you’re looking for a job with a mission to match your skills then we want to hear from you.

Women at Expel, Inc

• 12 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 12 weeks unpaid paternity leave
  • 12 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • 12 weeks unpaid adoptive leave
  • Parental leave is available in the twelve months following the birth, foster, or adoption of a child.

• Dedicated lactation facilities