Eventbrite

3.4
3.2
Employer Responsiveness
3.0

Comments

Eventbrite is hands down the best place I've ever had to fortune to work!

I feel lucky to work for a company with such strong women leaders to look up to.

I feel like we put a lot of emphasis on creating a great place for female employees. This survey is an example of how much the company and it's employees care about each other and getting feedback on how we are doing in making each other feel supported.

Eventbrite is a place where I get to bring my whole self to work. My boss expresses appreciation for my work while also challenging me to tackle new opportunities and refine the efficiency of my processes and strategies.

With a female Founder & CEO, and almost half of executive leadership being women, Eventbrite is a very supportive environment for women to grow and learn. I've never felt a gender imbalance here as there seems to be equal opportunity for all employees.

Bringing the world together through live experiences

Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, air guitar competitions, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it.

Women at Eventbrite

This information is provided by Eventbrite

Board

Executive

Eventbrite has no jobs listed at this time.