Eventbrite logo

Eventbrite

4.2 | London | Internet | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Eventbrite are based on 319 ratings from 21 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Eventbrite. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Eventbrite:
From Eventbrite:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Eventbrite. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Eventbrite logo

Bringing the world together through live experiences

Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, air guitar competitions, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Eventbrite

Board

Executive

Jobs at Eventbrite

Eventbrite has no jobs listed at this time.

Eventbrite is an internet company headquartered in the London area that employs 201 to 500 people. Eventbrite has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 319 ratings from 21 current or former employees. 6 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Eventbrite and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.