Eventbrite logo

Eventbrite

4.2 | San Francisco, CA | Internet | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Eventbrite are based on 303 ratings from 20 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Eventbrite. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Eventbrite is hands down the best place I've ever had to fortune to work!

I feel lucky to work for a company with such strong women leaders to look up to.

I feel like we put a lot of emphasis on creating a great place for female employees. This survey is an example of how much the company and it's employees care about each other and getting feedback on how we are doing in making each other feel supported.

Eventbrite is a place where I get to bring my whole self to work. My boss expresses appreciation for my work while also challenging me to tackle new opportunities and refine the efficiency of my processes and strategies.

With a female Founder & CEO, and almost half of executive leadership being women, Eventbrite is a very supportive environment for women to grow and learn. I've never felt a gender imbalance here as there seems to be equal opportunity for all employees.

Eventbrite logo

Bringing the world together through live experiences

Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, air guitar competitions, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Eventbrite

Board

Executive

Jobs at Eventbrite

Eventbrite has no jobs listed at this time.

Eventbrite is an internet company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 201 to 500 people. Eventbrite has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 303 ratings from 20 current or former employees. 6 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Eventbrite and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.