Envoy logo

2.7 | San Francisco, CA | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 2 years ago on Jan. 3, 2018

Senior Backend Engineer

Full-time in San Francisco, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Envoy support the things that are important to you.
3.4
3.4
3.2

Envoy is an internet company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 51 to 200 employees. Envoy has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 80 ratings from 5 current or former employees. 2 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

About Envoy:

Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Google, Tesla, GitHub, Slack, Stripe and Pinterest, have worked with Envoy to welcome over 30 million visitors to more than 10,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.

Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.

If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build the Office OS.

About the team and role:

We strive to be a top-notch engineering organization with a great culture and have the same high standards with our code, systems, practices, and people. We value learning and growth and hire, diverse, well-rounded, communicative people we can trust.

We are looking for an exceptional engineers to join our growing team at Envoy. We love to drive innovation in the workplace through hack projects. If you’re looking to challenge the status quo and build the Office OS come join us.