Envoy logo

Envoy

2.7 | San Francisco, CA | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Envoy are based on 80 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Envoy. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Love my work, need more pay

Envoy is an extremely inclusive environment that makes me, as a woman, feel valued.
At Envoy I feel like my voice is being heard and that my opinions matter and there seems to be an intentional effort by management to continue to grow this type of culture.

Envoy logo

We’re looking for dreamers and doers to shape the future of Envoy. Here, you’ll make your own decisions, work with smart people and build products people want.

At Envoy, we do things differently. We believe in replacing the mundane with moments that delight. This idea started at the front desk, where we swapped outdated log books for iPads and set a whole new standard for visitor management. Since then, over 25 million guests have signed in with our product at more than 6,500 offices worldwide.

And now we’re looking past the lobby, to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? By challenging the status quo of workplace technology, this is the vision we’re working toward every day.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Envoy

This information is provided by Envoy

• Unlimited paid time off

• Game room
  • Pet-friendly office
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food
  • commuter benefits and lyft credits, 99% medical, dental, vision paid for employee + dependents

Jobs at Envoy

Full-time | San Francisco, CA
Envoy is an internet company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Envoy has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 80 ratings from 5 current or former employees. 2 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Envoy and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.