Envoy

2.8 | San Francisco, CA | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees

Scores for Envoy are based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Envoy

Love my work, need more pay

Envoy is an extremely inclusive environment that makes me, as a woman, feel valued.
At Envoy I feel like my voice is being heard and that my opinions matter and there seems to be an intentional effort by management to continue to grow this type of culture.

We’re looking for dreamers and doers to shape the future of Envoy. Here, you’ll make your own decisions, work with smart people and build products people want.

At Envoy, we do things differently. We believe in replacing the mundane with moments that delight. This idea started at the front desk, where we swapped outdated log books for iPads and set a whole new standard for visitor management. Since then, over 25 million guests have signed in with our product at more than 6,500 offices worldwide.

And now we’re looking past the lobby, to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? By challenging the status quo of workplace technology, this is the vision we’re working toward every day.

Women at Envoy

• Game room
  • Pet-friendly office
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food
  • commuter benefits and lyft credits, 99% medical, dental, vision paid for employee + dependents

Envoy is Hiring