Enova International logo

Enova International

3.2 | Chicago, IL | Financial Services | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Enova International are based on 187 ratings from 12 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Enova International. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

The best place to ever work for. They have the whole package! If you ever get hired here don't take it for granted like I did!

Enova is pretty misogynistic. Sadly, the problem is getting worse, not better, as they keep hiring more old Christian white men in leadership positions. There is zero upward mobility for women beyond lower level early career positions. It's a perfectly fine place to work if you are right out of college, just don't expect to be taken seriously if you're a more experienced hire. I've literally seen official team lunches cancelled and then just the men go out "informally," leaving the women behind. I've literally seen executives speak to women like they are children.

Enova is a friendly place. The associates are helpful. There is support from everyone. People are kind and respectful. I would recommend working at Enova to anyone looking for a place with good challenging work, an enthusiastic and energetic environment.

Management doesn't seem to trust women to have anything useful to say unless they're a paragon of subordination and sacrifice.

All senior leadership positions are held by men. Several senior leaders have blocked the career paths of women in management who sought higher level positions within the organization. Enova has a women's group, but it is mainly made of women in mid-level to entry level positions who do not have a career path themselves. All current higher level positions are held by White, heterosexual, Christian men.

Enova International logo

Closing the world’s credit gap

Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."

This information is provided by Enova International

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• Additional "Flex Time" for the first 4 weeks back after Parental Leave.
  • Baby Cash

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Subsidized child-care
  • Parents in a Pinch program
  • Health Pregnancies program

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Game room
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Enova International

Enova International has no jobs listed at this time.

Enova International is a financial services company headquartered in the Chicago, IL area that employs 501 to 1000 people. Enova International has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 187 ratings from 12 current or former employees. 5 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Enova International and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.