Enova International logo

Enova International

3.2 | Chicago, IL | Financial Services | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Enova International are based on 203 ratings from 13 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Enova International. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Enova International:
From Enova International:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Enova International. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Enova International logo

Closing the world’s credit gap

Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."

This information is provided by Enova International

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• Additional "Flex Time" for the first 4 weeks back after Parental Leave.
  • Baby Cash

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Subsidized child-care
  • Parents in a Pinch program
  • Health Pregnancies program

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Game room
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Enova International

Enova International has no jobs listed at this time.

Enova International is a financial services company headquartered in the Chicago, IL area that employs 501 to 1000 people. Enova International has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 203 ratings from 13 current or former employees. 6 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Enova International and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.