Edelman logo

Edelman

3.1 | Chicago, IL | Public Relations and Communications | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Edelman are based on 705 ratings from 47 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Edelman. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Edelman:
From Edelman:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Edelman. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Edelman logo

Mind the [Gender] Gap

At Edelman, GWEN isn’t just the name of our Global Women’s Executive Network and task force. It’s our goal. Because we’re not just global in size -we’re global in scope. We think across many cultures and many countries. Which is why Edelman is about growth – both personal and professional.

We created GWEN as a recruiting, collaborating and career planning group for women within Edelman. The objective is increasing the presence of women at the most senior levels of the company – from 35 percent to 50 percent women in leadership within five years.

Because at Edelman we actively encourage women to take a leadership role. But we’re also concerned with creating an environment whereby women are encouraged to lead and succeed. Which is why GWEN seeks to mentor, advocate, educate and create policies and career paths. We’re committed to giving the women at Edelman every opportunity for impact in the work place.

We want to be the force that helps clear the gap – and the helping hand on the other side.

Jobs at Edelman

Edelman has no jobs listed at this time.

Edelman is a public relations and communications company headquartered in the Chicago, IL area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Edelman has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 705 ratings from 47 current or former employees. 9 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Edelman and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.