Echelon Property and Casualty

3.3 | Chicago, IL

Company scores for Echelon Property and Casualty are based on 71 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Echelon Property and Casualty. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Great place to work with plenty of opportunity to learn and grow. Wonderful people to work with! The previous review was written by one disgruntled employee and is far from the truth.

I have to agree with the previous writer, the claims mgr is inept, two-faced and angry bitter woman that delights in not failing to remind you she "thinks she knows all."

The black female adjuster is a bigoted racist, that will backstab anyone to get her way, along with the "claims manager" the two will do anything to get their way.

The VP is a great guy but needs to let these two women he's in charge. Case in point the female adjuster told management that if a white male adjuster was not terminated she would leave, guess what that male adjuster was terminated because this racist wanted that white man gone. Be cautious. As stated backstabbers heaven.

Overall EPC has some real issues to resolve, micromanaged to the 10th degree. Too many cooks are in the kitchen, the claims department is "controlled/overseen" by the VP of Claims who is a passive aggressive, know it all female. The Claims Manager/ Bodily Injury Supervisor, also a female, loves to remind you of her position, but her claims experience and knowledge is laughable. The claims adjuster, a female is another clueless female, she is an extremely rude, arrogant, crude individual. Both this adjuster and the Claims Mgr., are nice to your face, but behind your back the daggers fly.

EPC could be a great place to work if some people would just leave their egos at the door.

Anonymous Rater

The Echelon Property and Casualty Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Echelon Property and Casualty?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Echelon Property and Casualty who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Echelon Property and Casualty

Echelon Property and Casualty has no jobs listed at this time.

Echelon Property and Casualty is a company headquartered in the Chicago, IL area. Echelon Property and Casualty has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 71 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 3 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Echelon Property and Casualty and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.