eBay

2.8
2.7
Company Responsiveness
2.5

Comments

Truly an amazing company to work for!!

Terrible communication from leadership about changes in the company. They do not handle mass layoffs well and have a questionable guideline about who should be let go in those situaitons

I have worked here for 10+ years, because eBay is simply an amazing place to work.

eBay's GCX has a way of respecting the independent natures of it's employees while also maintaining boundaries. I like being able to see if there's time off already available verses putting in for time off and seeing your direct manager declined it. It seems more acceptable to be able to see what the allowance looks like first before submitting and getting your hopes up when you didn't realize your whole team tried to ask off for the same day. For leadership, I see very strong women in charge who want to help their teams with their goals.

There is no growth for those in offices other than San Jose. This needs to change or more great people will leave this company. If you are not in San Jose, promos are rare, merit increases low and long hours with everyone in San Jose scheduling meetings outside our time zone working hours and over our lunch hours. It feels like they think "who cares; they need to bend to San Jose..."

Work in HR or Recruiting for eBay?