Duke Energy Corporation

3.1 | Charlotte, NC | Utilities | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Scores for Duke Energy Corporation are based on 457 ratings from 30 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Duke Energy Corporation

My teams were the best! Focus on well-being, family, and job satisfaction... what a wonderful, purposeful place to be each day!

Toxic. Absolutely toxic place to work. Great coworkers but really poor management. Promotions go to those who play the game not those with actual skill. Double standards on acceptable workplace behavior for women and men. Strong male personalities are rewarded. Strong female personalities are told they need coaching, mentoring, and need to tone it down. Pay is great and if it weren’t for that I would never work here. Will be leaving as soon as I can. Run ladies. Run.

Duke Energy does not value women.

Duke Energy is not a great place for women. Diversity is a corporate point for the website but isn't discussed or valued internally. Conformity is valued above all. Command and control/top-down style leadership is the order of the day, and employee opinions are not solicited or cared about. Flexible work hours only work as long as you get in by 7 am -- it's supposedly a "benefit" that you can start work at 5 am if you want, and many do. Promotions are considered for people who appear to fit the mold. Stereotypes and appearance are more important than merit. Tall men are especially likely to be promoted.

The Duke Energy Corporation Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Duke Energy Corporation?