Disruptor Beam

4.3 | Framingham Center, MA | Computer Games | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Disruptor Beam are based on 457 ratings from 29 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Disruptor Beam. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Disruptor Beam:
From Disruptor Beam:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Disruptor Beam. Your review can help other women find great companies.

About Disruptor Beam

This page has been claimed, but no information has been added.

This information is provided by Disruptor Beam

• Taking time off: We believe that rest unlocks creativity, so we encourage our employees to take advantage of our liberal PTO policies. Our employees take as much vacation as they want, when they want it, as long as they’re getting their work done.

• Tuition reimbursement
  • Disruptor Beam believes that employee development is most effective when the individual employee takes responsibility for identifying any opportunities for self-development which will enhance work performance through increased skills and knowledge. You are encouraged to play an active part in identifying your own learning needs, selecting appropriate learning methods and in assessing the outcomes and effectiveness of your learning. Each full-time employee is eligible for up to $1500 per calendar year (prorated based off of start date) to use towards learning and development.

• Women's affiliate group
  • The Women in Leadership and Mangement meetup hosted by Disruptor Beam provides support for existing and aspiring women leaders and managers, a platform for open and honest discussion around issues that women may face at work, as well as opportunities for networking and information sharing among peers. You will have the opportunity to participate in social events, sharing circle sessions, professional development workshops, and volunteer activities, among other activities both with your peers, as well as with women in leadership positions at other local companies. To learn more or register go here: http://meetu.ps/c/3jjfp/BhJff/f

• 6 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • Health: Disruptor Beam offers world class insurance. You'll have access to a national network of doctors that provides comprehensive coverage when you need it most.
  • Parental leave: We support our employees’ families, our policy is that we automatically approve up to 12 weeks of paid time off (PTO) for the primary caregiver and up to 6 weeks of PTO for a secondary caregiver.

• Subsidized child-care
  • Disruptor Beam offers subsidized backup care for children & adults via care.com.

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food

• Company retreats
  • Subsidized food
  • Equity Plan: Disruptor Beam strongly believes in sharing in our success. All Disruptor Beam employees receive an equity package in the company as part of their total compensation.
  • Employee experience: Life at Disruptor Beam wouldn’t be the same without movie nights, games, our annual Holiday Party, and Bring Your Kids to Work Day. These are a few ways that we like to celebrate and bond over common interests. Beverages on hand for happy hours and product launches.
  • Work as a team: Disruptor Beam is a tight knit group of under a hundred people. Every week brings new challenges, and every week we work together to meet them. (We also have plenty of fun together: hack days, happy hours, trips, workshops, movies, lunches, and a lot of laughing.)
  • Location: Disruptor Beam is headquartered in Framingham, MA. Our office sits in the heart of the “Golden Triangle”, steps away from an array of shopping, fantastic restaurants and close to the highway. Working here will provide you an abundance of activities to keep you excited and entertained.

Jobs at Disruptor Beam

Disruptor Beam has no jobs listed at this time.

Disruptor Beam is a computer games company headquartered in the Framingham Center, MA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Disruptor Beam has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 457 ratings from 29 current or former employees. 8 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Disruptor Beam and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.