Discover Financial Services

3.7 | Deerfield, IL | Financial Services | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Discover Financial Services are based on 1,441 ratings from 100 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Discover Financial Services. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Really great first impression of the women in leadership. Unfortunately, they did not support other women or encourage them to elevate their careers. The company as a whole has real potential but there is a competitive nature that results in superiors putting other employers down.

This is a company run by white men and it will always be run by white men. I was harassed at work and the man was protected. Overall, unimpressed.

The company itself is amazing. They really care for there employees and try to incentivize everyone equally. The only downfall is lower based management and non-phone agent development. It's pretty much non-existent

I have been with the company over 20 years. Great benefits, advancement opportunities, on site services, employee assistance programs, tuition reimbursement program, volunteer opportunities, the list goes on and on. I am very satisfied with my company!

Discover is a good place to work. It offers great benefits and flexibility (but truly depends on your manager and what he/she will allow). I used to say that the people working there were the best, but that had started to change as the political environment began to get heated. I moved business units and things were better, primarily because it was in build-mode. However, even then, I felt like the "boys club" feeling was still lingering and found out that my pay was not equal to what my counterpart was earning. Thankfully, my VP took notice and made a change as this was one of his priorities. I wish I could have had more opportunities to work in their satellite office downtown (I live in the city and would take me almost 2 hours to commute there), but most of the time facetime was necessary.

The Discover Financial Services Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Discover Financial Services?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Discover Financial Services who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Discover Financial Services

Discover Financial Services has no jobs listed at this time.

Discover Financial Services is a financial services company headquartered in the Deerfield, IL area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Discover Financial Services has a 3.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,441 ratings from 100 current or former employees. 11 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Discover Financial Services and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.