DesignMap logo

DesignMap

4.6 | San Francisco, CA | Design | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for DesignMap are based on 58 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at DesignMap. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From DesignMap:
From DesignMap:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at DesignMap. Your review can help other women find great companies.

DesignMap logo

Software Design for the Enterprise

DesignMap is a user experience firm that focuses on partnering with clients to get successful products into the market. We do user research, interaction and visual design, and can deliver front-end code. We’re big fans of the idea of “consumerization of the enterprise”, where high UX standards meet wicked-hard problems, and have lots of examples to share of our success in those areas during our nine years in business.

Our client list includes enterprises like Wells Fargo, Bloomberg, and Aetna. Many of our engagements today focus on SaaS platforms like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and infrastructure like SignalFx, CloudGenix, and Docker.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by DesignMap

Executive

Jobs at DesignMap

DesignMap has no jobs listed at this time.

DesignMap is a design company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 11 to 50 people. DesignMap has a 4.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 58 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like DesignMap and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.