Des Plaines Office Equipment

2.5 | Loves Park, IL | Information Technology and Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Des Plaines Office Equipment are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Des Plaines Office Equipment. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Des Plaines Office Equipment:
From Des Plaines Office Equipment:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Des Plaines Office Equipment. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Des Plaines Office Equipment Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Des Plaines Office Equipment?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Des Plaines Office Equipment who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Des Plaines Office Equipment

Des Plaines Office Equipment has no jobs listed at this time.

Des Plaines Office Equipment is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Loves Park, IL area that employs 51 to 200 people. Des Plaines Office Equipment has a 2.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Des Plaines Office Equipment and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.