US Department of Defense (DOD)

2.9 | Washington, D.C. | Military | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for US Department of Defense (DOD) are based on 2,364 ratings from 162 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at US Department of Defense (DOD). First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From US Department of Defense (DOD):
From US Department of Defense (DOD):

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at US Department of Defense (DOD). Your review can help other women find great companies.

The US Department of Defense (DOD) Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for US Department of Defense (DOD)?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at US Department of Defense (DOD) who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at US Department of Defense (DOD)

US Department of Defense (DOD) has no jobs listed at this time.

US Department of Defense (DOD) is a military company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. US Department of Defense (DOD) has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 2,364 ratings from 162 current or former employees. 30 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like US Department of Defense (DOD) and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.