Deloitte

3.3 Salary Satisfaction
3.3 Company Responsiveness
3.2 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
3.2 Flexible Work Hours

Comments

I've been with Deloitte for 9 years. While all the fringe benefits are well and good, the bottom line is that I KNOW that I'm underpaid compared to men with less experience and below my level. I always have high hopes when I achieve high ratings at year end, and time and time again I'm crestfallen when I see my salary increase at something like 1.7%. It's honestly devastating.
I've tried to elevate my frustration up to the PPD levels in the past and absolutely nothing has come of it. I sadly think the only way for me to be rightfully compensated is to leave.

I loved my job at Deloitte, I worked there for a very long time- they just didn't treat me fairly in regard to pay and promotion it's still very much a good ol boys net work. I just never made friends with the right people I guess.

I loved my job here, I don't think the performance rating policy has ever been fair or constructive.

The survey was too specific in some areas and too generic on others to make it a trustworthy source.

Deloitte is trying which you can see based on the leadership at the C level having a few women. (It's not great but better than most companies) Main issues are the full time travel which never ends. It's one thing to travel when starting a new career or just joining the firm but the expectation is that you will always have to travel. I've been trying to cut back on the travel in the past year and actually was told that it will impact my promotion and rating! They're putting on a good show of Flexibility and Predictability but are not really implementing it in any meaningful way.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Deloitte?