Deloitte

Female Representation in Top Leadership
3.4
Company Responsiveness
3.2

Comments

Great on paper - Great PTO, Great Family Leave Policy, Great Benefits - But the day-to-day is a grind. Underpaid with the promise of higher pay once you reach the top, not enough for me. I value spending time with my family, having hobbies outside of work, and having an impact within my community - All of which is not possible when working at Deloitte. Many parents get the time off once they have their child, however once they return they're expected to go back to the 24/7 lifestyle which is just not possible. If you love working all the time for having no value in the world, this is a great place to work.

I've been with Deloitte for 9 years. While all the fringe benefits are well and good, the bottom line is that I KNOW that I'm underpaid compared to men with less experience and below my level. I always have high hopes when I achieve high ratings at year end, and time and time again I'm crestfallen when I see my salary increase at something like 1.7%. It's honestly devastating.
I've tried to elevate my frustration up to the PPD levels in the past and absolutely nothing has come of it. I sadly think the only way for me to be rightfully compensated is to leave.

I loved my job at Deloitte, I worked there for a very long time- they just didn't treat me fairly in regard to pay and promotion it's still very much a good ol boys net work. I just never made friends with the right people I guess.

I loved my job here, I don't think the performance rating policy has ever been fair or constructive.

The survey was too specific in some areas and too generic on others to make it a trustworthy source.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Deloitte?