Deloitte

3.4
3.3
3.2
3.2

Comments

Watch out for the sexual harassment and groping! It’s great being a woman at Deloitte until some old partner has his hand up your skirt. HR won’t believe you and your career is toast. #metoo

Sexual harassment- eg, partners pressuring staff into sex, getting staff drunk at conferences or at DU, explicitly discussing female colleagues’ bodies- is rife at Deloitte. I’ve even heard about sexual assaults by partners at conferences and during work travel. The firm does a good job of covering it up with family friendly policies.

It truly is a wonderful company full of many opportunities. In the Audit Department, all employees receive the same promotion track (2 years as a staff, 3 years as a senior, 3 years as a manager, 3+ years as a senior manager, and director/partner level when applicable).

I was sexually assaulted by a partner. I reported it to HR and they investigated but said there was nothing they could do about it, as there were no witnesses. He's still a partner. I lost my job.

I loved Deloitte as a company with great educational resources. I don’t have a ton of good to day about it otherwise but I believe that it is office-to-office and you could easily find yourself in either excellent or poor company.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Deloitte?