Deloitte

3.3 Salary Satisfaction
3.3 Company Responsiveness
3.3 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
3.2 Flexible Work Hours

Comments

I loved my job here, I don't think the performance rating policy has ever been fair or constructive.

The survey was too specific in some areas and too generic on others to make it a trustworthy source.

Deloitte is trying which you can see based on the leadership at the C level having a few women. (It's not great but better than most companies) Main issues are the full time travel which never ends. It's one thing to travel when starting a new career or just joining the firm but the expectation is that you will always have to travel. I've been trying to cut back on the travel in the past year and actually was told that it will impact my promotion and rating! They're putting on a good show of Flexibility and Predictability but are not really implementing it in any meaningful way.

Although Deloitte attempts to appear good to working mothers by having programs written down on paper, there is no support for working mothers from the Partners on our engagements. Taking advantage of flex programs causes delayed or no promotion to higher levels.

I have never felt discriminated against because of my gender. Deloitte works very hard to commit to a corporate climate of acceptance and diversity.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Deloitte?