Get Matched

3.4 Female Representation in Top Leadership
3.3 Salary Satisfaction
3.3 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
3.2 Flexible Work Hours

Comments

Although Deloitte attempts to appear good to working mothers by having programs written down on paper, there is no support for working mothers from the Partners on our engagements. Taking advantage of flex programs causes delayed or no promotion to higher levels.

I have never felt discriminated against because of my gender. Deloitte works very hard to commit to a corporate climate of acceptance and diversity.

Good maternity leave program, support st the junior level. At a more senior level competition is fierce and taking advantage of your work-life balance benefits without sacrificing your career opportunities becomes more difficult.

Amazing place to work during every phase of your career- whether you're young and ambitious, climbing up the corporate ladder, or have decided to dial down or work from home when your kids are young. Supportive leadership inspires everyone to experience their full potential. Deloitte is the best!!! (I've done all of the above...that's why I'm still here after 17 years!

You start with 5 weeks of PTO and they give 16 weeks of paid family leave. You are immediately assigned a mentor who you speak with at least once a month. There are awesome social events every few weeks and everyone is just great to work with and be around. I can't think of a better environment to be in as a young woman.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Deloitte?