CVS Pharmacy

2.0 Wellness Initiatives
1.9 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
1.7 Social Activities and Environment
1.5 Ability to Telecommute

Comments

Kept asking to be moved into management or to be transferred or trained more or better and they kept ignoring what I said. I kept asking for help in areas I wasn't great in or suffered in and they walked away. They don't care

If the pay was better and we had better insurance I would still be with CVS. I couldn't receive cancer drugs to save my life because they come from the specialty pharmacy and they denied me. I was a pharmacy tech!!! Also for all the training and tests and school we go through the pay is less than okay. Sort of crazy and sad. I loved the company besides those two issues.

Female uppermanagent is threatened by hard working women and talks down to them and about them instead of building them up.

I am currently pregnant, with extreme difficulties and have been denied a less stressful position twice. This was after having to take almost 5 full weeks of fmla due to complications. I was also denied a promotion due to my pregnancy even though I happen to live and work in Illinois where there are actual laws protecting it. After pointing this out the "official" documentation was apparently altered to cite something about not being capable of the stress this position would bring on... Even though everyone there can see the real stress is NOT being in management....

Overall the company does a good job at being inclusive, however I would like to see more diversity when it comes to the Board of Directors and high level management.

Work in HR or Recruiting for CVS Pharmacy?