Get Matched

1.9 Family Growth Support
1.8 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
1.5 Social Activities and Environment
1.4 Ability to Telecommute

Comments

Cvs keeps the execs well paid, the test of us struggle.

I love my job ♡ we emply far more women than men, around 8 to 3. However 2 men are the manager anf pharmacy manager, the other is my equal.

My direct manager referred to his employees as "my money girl," or "my photo girl." The woman working in photo was 20 years older than him.

As a store manager and emerging leader I think CVS is a great company to work for. There's lots of opportunity for advancement in your career.

I worked as a pharmacy technician for nearly six years (high school through college). While I enjoyed the people I worked with and interacting with the public (for the most part), there was a constant struggle to make enough money to even live on. Working through college hardly gave me enough money to pay any bills, let alone save money. The company should seriously review it's pay structure and start employees at a decent wage. After six years, I left the company making $9.60/hour. The perks were the people, everything else was so strict and stringent that it became harder and harder to deal with the mounting regulations, and it was far too easy to become overwhelmed with the endless amount of tasks that were put on employees.

Work in HR or Recruiting for CVS Pharmacy?