CVS Pharmacy

1.9
1.9
1.7
1.5

Comments

This company does not value their employees, male or female. While my workplace seemed fair to women, it was still not an enjoyable or worthwhile place to work.

I worked with this company for 13 years. It is not somewhere I'd recommend it you want to have a family and have that work/life balance. They could careless what you have going on. It took me 11 years to get to store manager, not because I lacked skill, but it's not what you know its who you know.

All I have to say is I would never recommend working for this company at any level to anyone, man or woman.

Most pharmacists are women and out of all the pharmacies on Staten island, only 2 are managed by men.

This job started to make me have severe anxiety issues resurface. I was starting to get in trouble for doing my job and was being constantly criticized for things out of my control.

Work in HR or Recruiting for CVS Pharmacy?