Get Matched

1.9 Family Growth Support
1.9 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
1.6 Social Activities and Environment
1.4 Ability to Telecommute

Comments

Male bosses regularly humiliate female employees, are condescending daily.

Not a bad place to work. It is difficult to be a fulltime student and work here.

There were a disproportionate large number of male managers and pharmacists even though there were much more women working in lower positions. There was no consideration given to lactating mothers (no time or space). And I was offered a promotion until they found out I was pregnant then I was denied, it took an additional 3 years before the promotion was offered again.

This rating is store specific. I have been sexually harrassed and catcalled by coworkers and also customers with little to no change and often have been blamed for "inciting " it. When a woman is the manager its a little better but not much because she has to play the mans game.

My workplace and others within my chain are overwhelmingly staffed with women, but it would be nice to see more women in the higher levels such as district manager and higher. If women walked out, Pharmacies wouln't operate in this chain.

Work in HR or Recruiting for CVS Pharmacy?