CVS Pharmacy

1.9
1.9
1.6
1.6

Comments

No room for advancement. Low pay for thankless hours if hard work. Treated like a number. Lucky to get the breaks you deserve.

A few coworkers and I were being sexually harassed by a customer but since he never actually put his hands on any of us and he filled multiple medications at the location. Nothing further was done about the rude and vulger customer.

Bottom line: CVS only cares about making money. They do this at the expense of their customers and employees.

I worked at CVS/Pharmacy for over 11 years. I was well respected and felt that women were treated equally to men.

Work life balance was awful. Being pregnant and working 14 hours with no break is absurd. Also, when I mentioned to my district manager that I was struggling with the schedule and terrible morning sickness, he told me to just pull up a trash can next to the verification station so I could throw up and continue working. In a pharmacy. Dispensing medication.

Work in HR or Recruiting for CVS Pharmacy?