CVS Pharmacy

2.4
2.1
1.6
1.5

Comments

This job started to make me have severe anxiety issues resurface. I was starting to get in trouble for doing my job and was being constantly criticized for things out of my control.

I do not enjoy working in retail pharmacy. CVS puts the customers above their employees and I just believe in the fact that if your employees are happy then they’ll give exceptional customer service therefore your customers will be happy. CVS is just your typical coporation that sees everyone as replaceable and doesn’t value anybody.

The District Manager told fellow employees that he would only promote/hire male managers and supervisors. Many good female employees were rejected for promotions to lesser qualified males.

For maternity leave you only get part of your pay for about a month and only if you purchase insurance through them. You get like 2 extra weeks off if you have a c-section. They over work and underpay their employees and cut hours in such a way that frustrates both employees and patients because its hard to keep up with the work flow. If you are sick and have a doctors note it is still counted against you. Information about family help and paid leave is not well understood nor explained. We are pretty much treated like expendable fodder and they know that since we are payed better than minimum wage it is easier to keep us though cvs has a high turnover rate for good reason. Most people dont last for more than 2 years.

No room for advancement. Low pay for thankless hours if hard work. Treated like a number. Lucky to get the breaks you deserve.

Work in HR or Recruiting for CVS Pharmacy?