CVS Pharmacy

1.9
1.9
1.6
1.5

Comments

All I have to say is I would never recommend working for this company at any level to anyone, man or woman.

Most pharmacists are women and out of all the pharmacies on Staten island, only 2 are managed by men.

This job started to make me have severe anxiety issues resurface. I was starting to get in trouble for doing my job and was being constantly criticized for things out of my control.

I do not enjoy working in retail pharmacy. CVS puts the customers above their employees and I just believe in the fact that if your employees are happy then they’ll give exceptional customer service therefore your customers will be happy. CVS is just your typical coporation that sees everyone as replaceable and doesn’t value anybody.

The District Manager told fellow employees that he would only promote/hire male managers and supervisors. Many good female employees were rejected for promotions to lesser qualified males.

Work in HR or Recruiting for CVS Pharmacy?