CVS Health

2.0
1.9
1.9
1.5

Comments

One of the best places I've ever worked. I would prefer if there were paid maternity leave, sick days, and vacation days right out of the gate, although it isn't uncommon for them not to be.

Great company to work for. I, as a woman, truly fee equal to male colleagues. There are many women in leadership roles here.

There was no difference between men and women at my store and in my position. Everyone was treated fairly and respectfully.

Terrible management, low wages for the work load, very stressful.

Overall, not a great company for employee satisfaction. I have held several positions, and especially at store level, the high levels of work put in are not recognized or appreciated. Pay rate is well below a satisfactory level. Also there have been extreme budget cuts recently that have made working conditions even harder. Stay away! (at least for a few years, maybe they will straighten out).

Work in HR or Recruiting for CVS Health?