CVS Health

2.0 Family Growth Support
1.9 Ability to Telecommute
1.8 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
1.5 Social Activities and Environment

Comments

My overall dissatisfaction with CVS is not it's women friendliness. I didn't see much of a discrepancy in men versus women in power at my level. However the salary, work environment, hours, and true policy for CVS were miserable to work in. It's not about health, it's about making as much money, even if it doesn't benefit the customer.

Overall, CVS Health is an extremely female-friendly and family-friendly workplace, and this comes from the top down: one of our executives is a mother of four! I have found nothing but support since I joined.

Large company with decent pay, communication issues, and terrible medical/pharmacy benefits considering the line of work.

I've worked for CVS for nearly 6 years. They CLAIM to care about their colleagues, but they don't. They only care about numbers ($$$). And their customers/patients have no clue.

Working in the pharmacy means no time for lunch, very stressful environment. My supervisor was responsive to my requests for accommodation in my 3rd trimester but, overall, maternity benefits are terrible here. Additionally, when I did return to work I was forced to pump in my car because there was no place to do it inside the store.

Work in HR or Recruiting for CVS Health?