CVS Health

2.0
1.9
1.9
1.6

Comments

While CVS allows me to work from home and seems dedicated to creating equal opportunities, their maternity leave leaves a lot to be desired. In addition, education is not a focus of this company at all. There are few opportunities for professional development and higher education degrees in the field you're working in do not help at all with salary.

Terrible communication and lies of moving up in the career world involving their business. Men were quick to get raises as well travel, us women were not.

The team in my area abused me if stealing and drinking on the job even though I had been sober the entire time I worked for them and then fired me for stealing. They ask you to work full time as a part time employee for nine months before you can apply for full time benefits. I was there so much that I often had to leave early at the end of the week not to accidentally go over 40hrs. It's like they hired me just to abuse me during the holiday season and then found a way to fire me in the end. Worst job experience ever.

One of the best places I've ever worked. I would prefer if there were paid maternity leave, sick days, and vacation days right out of the gate, although it isn't uncommon for them not to be.

Great company to work for. I, as a woman, truly fee equal to male colleagues. There are many women in leadership roles here.

Work in HR or Recruiting for CVS Health?