CSG International

3.3 | Englewood, CO | Computer Software | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Scores for CSG International are based on 126 ratings from 9 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for CSG International

Great place to work.

CSG is struggling in the area of ensuring women are seen in leadership positions in the Company. More over the Company needs more diversity from all backgrounds and genders.

CSG seems to suffer from a glass ceiling for women that extends just over the first level management roles, especially in tech. That being said, women are treated without prejudice or dismissiveness in both business and technical roles.

I have two coworkers who have said outright sexist things, I.e. it's a woman's fault if she gets raped and a woman accusing a man of assault is 'just words'. Because of experiences at other companies I know that going to HR won't be beneficial since I work on such a small team. I have been here 10 months and while we have a female VP and 2 female directors, we have just hired a female manager when many of the employees are women. While the company has good policies, they could be implemented better.

Together You Win!

We help the world‘s communications, information and content companies thrive in the most dynamic, challenging and complex market conditions imaginable. We boil complex problems down to give our customers simple solutions to their hardest challenges.

At CSG International you have the potential to impact millions of people around the globe with customers that are some of the largest companies in the world in the entertainment, sports, cable & satellite and telecommunications space. CSG was recently ranked by Forbes, Glassdoor, Software Mag, etc as one of the best software companies to work for in 2018! Come be a part of our team!

Women at CSG International

This information is provided by CSG International

Executive

This information is provided by CSG International

• Unlimited paid time off
  • 10 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Every position is varies, but CSG's flexible work schedule has the option to work from home when needed. Some employees choose to work remote a few days a week, while others do so fulltime.

• Tuition reimbursement
  • In 2017 CSG asked its employees how they wanted to improve learning and development, with those responses, the company dedicated increased funding and efforts towards its L&D efforts. They implemented Degreed, a 24/7 learning platform with access to thousands of learning opportuniteies (such as Lynda.com videos), made improvements to their internal CSG University website, improved processes to help employees reach their full potential in their career paths, and accelerated core curriculum development for managers.

• Women's affiliate group

• 6 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 6 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • 6 additional weeks of paid-leave for Bonding Time (spouses/partners, adopting, birth-mother, etc) to be used when you see fit.

• Adoptive assistance
  • We also offer programs like 24/7 United Healthcare Health coaching, stop smoking classes, Virtual Visits by Doctor on Demand or Amwell, 4 mobile health apps to our employees and 24/7 life/wellness counseling services.

• On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation
  • *Some of these perks vary by office location*

CSG International has no jobs listed at this time.