County of Santa Cruz

2.2 | Santa Cruz, CA | Government Administration | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for County of Santa Cruz are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at County of Santa Cruz. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From County of Santa Cruz:
From County of Santa Cruz:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at County of Santa Cruz. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The County of Santa Cruz Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for County of Santa Cruz?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at County of Santa Cruz who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at County of Santa Cruz

County of Santa Cruz has no jobs listed at this time.

County of Santa Cruz is a government administration company headquartered in the Santa Cruz, CA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. County of Santa Cruz has a 2.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like County of Santa Cruz and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.